By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bill Clinton president again?

It's part of the ex-president tradition, Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush are called "Mr. President" or "President <insert name>".

Around the Network

I think Obama just let people bully him.

They criticize him regardless of which direction he went.

Bill Clinton went to my college, so he's obviously a good guy...

Galaki said:

I think Obama just let people bully him.

They criticize him regardless of which direction he went.

Yeah, that was largely the problem with his first 2 years.  He let Pelosi and Reid bully him on focusing on a bunch of shit nobody cared about rather then working on things like the economy and the Patriot act.

Now that he's finally stood up to them, they're flipping out.

He lost a great oppurtunity by letting himself get hijacked by the political left.

Also, I could go for another Bill Clinton Presidency.

His Moderate years with the Republican Congress were great, until the Republicans got greedy and thought America would care that he was cheating on his wife.

(Well they did, but not enough to think he was bad at his job.)

Really, I kinda wish Hillary Clinton would of won, while different from Bill politically she'd of had the gravitas and expierence to tell Nancy Pelosi to go screw herself and run her presidency her way.

Around the Network
The Anarchyz said:

It's part of the ex-president tradition, Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush are called "Mr. President" or "President <insert name>".

Works the same for all political positions. For instance, Sarah Palin is still called Govener even though she quit. 

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

gergroy said:
PS3beats360 said:

Obama is a sitting duck US President. He is the new Jimmy Carter. Whoever the Republican Party puts up as their main candidate will beat Obama in a landslide. 

Obama needs Clinton and all of his advisors. Americans have quickly turned on Obama, the mid-term elections clearly reflect the US wants a Republican President. Americans are  too predictable. 

I hope America gets  Sarah Palin as President. Exactly what America deserves is soccer mum,  Palin  in charge with no idea. I can see Russia from my home in Alaska. 

lol, there is only one republican that is polling ahead of Obama right now and that is Mitt Romney.  And those polls are so close they are statistical ties.  

Sorry, but this comment just reflects the fact you have no idea what you are talking about.  

If it is Obama.

Believe it or not their is a lot of Democratic chatter that they plan to run someone against him.

Granted they won't and it's outrage that for once Obama isn't taking a stiff idealogue view of a situation... but that just shows how new a thing it is for Obama to tell them no.

Also, why do people keep thinking Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

She never said that.

She said she could see Russia from Alaska.  Which is true... and was meant to mean that she's often had to deal with Russia on a state level.

Also likely true... I believe she's actually negotiated with Russia before and no doubt has been briefed on Russia's military capabilties.

It's like asking someone if they know good seafood and the response is "Well I do live right next to the Ocean."

Kasz216 said:

Also, why do people keep thinking Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

She never said that.

She said she could see Russia from Alaska.  Which is true... and was meant to mean that she's often had to deal with Russia on a state level.

Also likely true... I believe she's actually negotiated with Russia before and no doubt has been briefed on Russia's military capabilties.

It's like asking someone if they know good seafood and the response is "Well I do live right next to the Ocean."

People usually use the "Russia from her house" phrase precisely because of her saying she can see Russia from Alaska, Tina Fey took that line, added it more spice, and did the SNL bit with her as Palin and Amy Poelher as Hillary, so it became "And i can see Russia from my house".

This is not the complete clip, but it has the line.

Pres. Clinton does love the limelight.

He was a good pres. But term limits are there for good reasons.