By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do NOT buy Cataclysm!

Do NOT buy Cataclysm!

Blizzard get no money! 47 52.81%

:'( Blizzard get money.. 42 47.19%

Total:89

Activision makes amazing games. That's all that matters to me.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Activision makes amazing games. That's all that matters to me.

Tony Hawk Shred would like a word with you.

Pixel Art can be fun.

http://www.activisionblizzard.com/corp/ui/pdf/Activision_Blizzard_Close_English.pdf

Gosh I hate you haters! :P

Snesboy said:

You do realize Activision gets no profits from what Blizzard makes off WoW. Right? No? Figures. Stupid console gamers.

I'd like to know how a company doesn't receive the profits it makes off its own games. 

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

I love Call of Duty.

Around the Network

Sure, I'll boycott WoW, but Diablo 3... not a chance.

From what I hear, Cataclysm is basically the shit.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

are you truly sure you want your soul to be possessed by blizzard for another 5 years? do you want to be a zombie who doesn't shower/go out of the house for 36 hours straight just to kill a virtual dragon that can't even render circles?

how about boycott activisions poor quality games like Call of Duty

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

bugrimmar said:

are you truly sure you want your soul to be possessed by blizzard for another 5 years? do you want to be a zombie who doesn't shower/go out of the house for 36 hours straight just to kill a virtual dragon that can't even render circles?

You just described my tuesday nights.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!