By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List games with man-sized vents in high security facilities!

It's not realistic, but Zelda Wind Waker has one conveniently going in and out of the cell in the Forsaken Fortress 

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:

It's not realistic, but Zelda Wind Waker has one conveniently going in and out of the cell in the Forsaken Fortress 

wouldn't that be kid-sized vents ?

Syphon Filter 2 & 3 had them.

Not sure about the first one though :/

tenacious d and the pick of destiny:

youtube: storm the gates. Great song, man sized vents

Rogue Ops.  I'll look at my collection later to find some more.

BTW, none of that shit would fly in my high security facility.  We have hand scanners, microwave motion detectors, alarms on every device, motion detectors built into the ceilings, and tons of other stuff that I can't even talk about.  Solid Snake would be dead in seconds if he ever f'd with us!!

Around the Network
O-D-C said:

Goldeneye 007 on the 64

And GoldenEye on Wii :P

uh... I think for all spy games its a standard lol

Had another but forgot it, maybe it'll come back in a few, all nighters tend to do that to a man 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

Rogue Ops.  I'll look at my collection later.

BTW, none of that shit would fly in my high security facility.  We have hand scanners, microwave motion detectors, alarms on every device, motion detectors built into the ceilings, and tons of other stuff that I can't even talk about.  Solid Snake would be dead in seconds if he ever f'd with us!!

Well if it was your facility there'd still be one man-sized vent hole there.

Damn!  Snap!

Nice thread.  Couple of points:

1 - surely the undisputed king of man sized vents is Half Life series?  Not only are they everywhere but they feature in set pieces aplenty and even get their own self referential in-joke in Episode 1 (it was EP1 right?)  Few games have vents all over the place and the confidence to joke about it

2 - Deus Ex 10 out of 10. Corrent and great taste.  Invisible War 9 out of 10?  Wait what?  Don't be so generous, knock it down to 8 where it should be

3 - Sly Racoon surely features Racoon sized vents rather than man sized vents

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I could be wrong but I thought there were vents in the Subspace Emissary in SSBB.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Chrono Trigger, Grandia, and FF7 had them.  That's how we break out of jail!