By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The happy meal of video games.

Beuli2 said:

I've put more than 25 hours into Wii Sports. And I just haven played it more because the Wii has far too many awesome games for me to have time to play them all.

I read this an imagin myself getting bord after 20 mins and moving on to SMG :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:

There aren't shovelware games on the Wii. There are just games a select group of people don't like.

...is the limet of a select group 1 trillion people? i jk XDDDD

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Beuli2 said:

I've put more than 25 hours into Wii Sports. And I just haven played it more because the Wii has far too many awesome games for me to have time to play them all.

I read this an imagin myself getting bord after 20 mins and moving on to SMG :P

It's impressive how addictive a game  can be when you don't have any other game for one month, believe me. And I'm not playing it because of my sig.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Beuli2 said:

There aren't shovelware games on the Wii. There are just games a select group of people don't like.

...is the limet of a select group 1 trillion people? i jk XDDDD

There aren't 1 trillion people in the world, unless you count monkeys and turtles as well.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Sneak King, Big Bumpin', and Pocket Bike Racer?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Sneak King, Big Bumpin', and Pocket Bike Racer?

hahaha i think that sums up the situation XDDDDDD

wii sports is probably my most played wii game, well maybe wii sports resort. I did by the wii just for that game to be honest. Its a blast to play with my friends and I wouldn't consider it a throw in. In fact it may have made the wii what it is. Almost everyone I know in real life bought the wii after only playing that game and because they had so much fun with that game. It could be because they were playing it with other people and not as a single player game though.

Seece said:
Khuutra said:

If people buy the Wii for Wii Sports, the Wii..... sold 80 million consoles on that strength

eh? not everyone bought a Wii for Wii sports, some bought it for JD2 ect.

Yes, I realize that, I was oversimplifying to illustrate that people buying the Wii for Wii Sports does not doom the console.

The happy meal trolled everyone that liked a decent burger.

The Wii trolled the people that liked video games.

While the hell do you think there both first place in their respective markets?