By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Up!! (27th November 2010) *BLACK FRIDAY*

Woah I did not expect the Monkeys to beat GT5. Awesome start to a wonderfull game.

Around the Network

I guess ps3 is doomed again :( PS3 doomednomination!!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
Capcom
32 35,774 378,316

Awe yeah XD

DKCR sales are awesome.

Carl2291 said:
hallowedbeeddie said:

just noticed Udraw increased it´s sales a lot (sleeper hit?)

Also NSMBWII beat MW2 in America at last

I know it might be a bit late to call it, but I remember some people weere saying last year that it was almost Impossible for nsmbwii to top MW2 after the huge launch mw2 had had. And it only took a year ;)

Also I´m a bit surprised Black Ops beat GT5

Didn't Reggie Fils-Aime say it would outsell the 360 version by January NPD of this year?

I know I know, but I´m refering to some people on this site (I don´t remember who and too lazy to look) that said that nsmbw was not going to outsell mw2 on 360 ever.

edit: I know reggie lost the january bet of course, but on those days days some people were saying that it was impossible to ever do it.

chapset said:

YEAH! we're back at it again! love this time of the year when we say who's doomed or not!

i'll go with:

Wii IS still doomed, PS3 IS doomed, PSP IS dead DEAD DEAD DEAD and it'll never come back again, 360 is doing great, DS IS DEAD TOO!

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Around the Network

The one thing that is a little odd. If Kinect sold that many units, how is Kinect Sports and Dance Central not higher on the sales charts. People have to be buying at least one game when they pick it up.

Where's LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 1/2, Killzone 2, inFamous, Ratchet, God of War Collection, etc.? (PS3 Greatest Hits)

It's odd because they were at a very low price at Black Friday.

I don't think they have tracked ps3 bundles for black fryday, I heard Gow3 ones were sold out, and I don't see gow3 at top 200

chapset said:

I don´t think any console can be called doomed with these numbers ;)

CaptDS9E said:

The one thing that is a little odd. If Kinect sold that many units, how is Kinect Sports and Dance Central not higher on the sales charts. People have to be buying at least one game when they pick it up.

When I bought Kinect, Adventures was enough for me for a couple of weeks.