By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twilight Princess 300k units behind Ocarina of Time

This is obviously combining sales from both Wii version and Gamecube version.

Twilight Princess is currently at 7.3M

Ocarina of Time holds the record for the most Zelda ever sold with 7.6M

Can TP become the best selling? I don't know if the game can manage to sell more 300K units at this time...

Around the Network

A price drop may help... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It's Zelda's 25th anniversary next year so it might get packed in with a bundle.

Could you imagine The NES Zeldas, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, the N64 Zeldas, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on a Dual Layered Disc..

Pixel Art can be fun.

no, if it's 2 versions it's an empty victory

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Really?  It's fundamentally the same game on both systems (and some would argue that both systems are fundamentally the same too).  However, one point I hadn't considered is VC sales of OoT - I think these should count too.

well, people like to combine sales of other games like mw2 and others, so I think it´s fair to combine them (since it is pretty much the same exact game), but I DOUBT it will top it (I wish I´m wrong though)

Declan said:
morenoingrato said:

Really?  It's fundamentally the same game on both systems (and some would argue that both systems are fundamentally the same too).  However, one point I hadn't considered is VC sales of OoT - I think these should count too.

Then according to this, MW2 would have sold over 20 million if it was only in the Xbox 360?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:
Declan said:
morenoingrato said:

Then according to this, MW2 would have sold over 20 million if it was only in the Xbox 360?

yes mwahahaha (:p)

SmokedHostage said:

Could you imagine The NES Zeldas, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, the N64 Zeldas, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on a Dual Layered Disc..

Wind Waker plus TP only have ~3 Gb in size. (considering gamecube discs only supported 1.5Gb)

I think those could fit on a regular DVD.

It would be nice if Nintendo made a 25th Zelda  anniversary edition for the Wii, with a blue Wii resembling the skyes of Skyward Sword.

This would give the Wii some old good momentum for the first half of 2011...