By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!

Hmm..slim pickings this year :P

Beuli2!!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

I forgot two:

Beuli2 -- http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/60597/beuli2/

Shorty11857 -- http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/59957/shorty11857/

@rainbow yoshi

you should perhaps do it in rounds?

Oh I am, similar to that of the VGChartz User Tournament.

Can I recommend myself? If not I vote for Raimbow Yoshi, because Yoshi is the best character in the Mario franchise.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:

Can I recommend myself?

Can you not think of anyone? If you are basically asking: "Can I vote for myself?", then no.

Yeah, Beuli2 FTW!!!

Beuli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darth

Around the Network

I’d like to nominate Severance. He IS an alt account, but the actual user suffers from a severe case of split personality disorder so it’s really like 2 people in one body! (making it unusually easy to have a threesome!!)

Damn me joining in Septemeber! Now I can't compete against...Beuli?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
patapon said:

I’d like to nominate Severance. He IS an alt account, but the actual user suffers from a severe case of split personality disorder so it’s really like 2 people in one body! (making it unusually easy to have a threesome!!)

Was his original account created before December 1st 2009?

Rainbow Yoshi said:
patapon said:

The account "Severance" was created on dec 8th 2009 but god knows how long it's existed in the users f'ed up little head

patapon said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
patapon said:

The account "Severance" was created on dec 8th 2009 but god knows how long it's existed in the users f'ed up little head

As long as he did not contribute that much with his old account then I shall accept this vote.