By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation App for Facebook Introduces World Wide Trophies

There are a new feature in PlayStation App for Facebook.

This new feature allows users to click on a given country and see the top 5 games which trophies are currently being earned in.

Cool and show how many users are playing the games in your country.

Around the Network

That's pretty nifty. Personally I got my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Platinum a few days ago. I think I was the first on VGChartz to do so. :)

Wagram said:

That's pretty nifty. Personally I got my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Platinum a few days ago. I think I was the first on VGChartz to do so. :)

Congrats.

ethomaz said:
Wagram said:

Congrats.

Thanks! If I had a phone I would definitely check this App out.

Thats cool

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Just to show my county.

ethomaz said:

Just to show my county.

Ahhh Brazil. I heard that they export more beef than we do in the USA. Is this true or am I thinking of some other important material.Ahh who am I kidding, beef is the worlds most valuable resource. Nice app btw. Is it only on phones?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

It's facebook dude.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

OLD

but still cool! found this out about a month ago and its pretty good to see how games are selling

GT5 dominated for about a week

and when Uncharted 3 was announced alot of people where going on U2 and getting trophies

Is there a way to set it up so that my Tophies/ID are/is tied to my Facebook account, but so that it doesn't update my profile every time I earn a Trophy?

I would like having the accounts linked, but don't want people being updated every time I play a game.