By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation App for Facebook Introduces World Wide Trophies

Awesome 

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

Is there a way to set it up so that my Tophies/ID are/is tied to my Facebook account, but so that it doesn't update my profile every time I earn a Trophy?

I would like having the accounts linked, but don't want people being updated every time I play a game.

there is. login in your ps3, account information, facebook, publish game trophies > off.

Mohasus said:
makingmusic476 said:

Is there a way to set it up so that my Tophies/ID are/is tied to my Facebook account, but so that it doesn't update my profile every time I earn a Trophy?

I would like having the accounts linked, but don't want people being updated every time I play a game.

there is. login in your ps3, account information, facebook, publish game trophies > off.

Oh cool.  Thanks.

Though I probably should've just tried that in the first place lol.

makingmusic476 said:

This.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Wagram said:

That's pretty nifty. Personally I got my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Platinum a few days ago. I think I was the first on VGChartz to do so. :)

Is that even possible !

That ( role model ) trophy is giving me nightmares , how I'm supposed to get all the bonuses with a random team in 1 session , and ( employee of the month ) is even worse , I mean 15 different bonuses performed in one session !!

congrats regardless ^^