By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - US Military Unveils "SMART GUN" (First small arms weapon to use smart Tech)

darthdevidem01 said:
gomezc said:

Dam straight.  That's just the Army, just wait till you see what the Navy has up it's sleeve.

Dude spill the beans here!

Dolphin guns. You didn't hear this from me.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Pretty nice,but a little late.

darthdevidem01 said:
gomezc said:

Dam straight.  That's just the Army, just wait till you see what the Navy has up it's sleeve.

I won't say anything that isn't already on the web, but you can just google "US Navy Railgun" and find some interesting stuff.  Rounds @ 8000ft/sec 

8D

leatherhat said:
darthdevidem01 said:
gomezc said:

Dolphins with guns, or guns that fire dolphins?

If it's the latter, I really think they should substitute dolphins for something more bad-ass. Manta Rays, perhaps? If it was good enough for Irwin...

SamuelRSmith said:
leatherhat said:
darthdevidem01 said:
gomezc said:

Dolphins with guns, or guns that fire dolphins?

If it's the latter, I really think they should substitute dolphins for something more bad-ass. Manta Rays, perhaps? If it was good enough for Irwin...

Dolphins with guns that fire Dolphins with guns that fire bullets

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Maybe we can move on now from hiding behind chest high walls in every fps/tps game.

Next CoD to feature medieval castles with arrow slits to shoot out of.

thats pretty cool...well besides the killing and gun use. LOL all war bouts should be determined with a game of chess and a revolver with one bullet in it.

I feel sorry for the Opposing Force.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Awesome. Anything that reduces the risks to our own military forces and gives them more of an upper hand is no bad thing.

NYANKS said:

Man, if all this stuff didn't have to be used for killing, it would be completely epic.  Bullets that explode right over a target without hitting anything?  That's pretty insane.

It's explosions dood... ain't a lot of other uses for them...

@news: impressive, however, it's not gonna help the states in their current bog or any similar bogs... it's clearly not a confrontation of technology...