By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - call to arms, get okami for wii

No thanks. The game does not look that good to me. I don't like the art direction, and the gameplay doesn't really look all that impressive. When I look at some of Capcom's best work -- games like Devil May, Megaman and Street fighters, to name a few -- Okami doesn't seem to come close.

Around the Network

I'll be buying this for sure.

If we don't support good games, we won't likely get more of them.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

soccerdrew17 said:
as gamers we need to show that we care for quality and innovation. as gamers u have the responsibility (not to mention potential enjoyment) to get okami for the wii. everyone owes it to themselves to not not procrastinate, not wait, not settle and get okami on launch day for wii.

It's funny that you make a post about quality and then write it like that.

I already played it on my PS2, but the game itself was borrowed from a friend, so I might buy a copy of my own. Hopefully it won't cost too much, or be released right next to another big game.

One of the best games in recent years, but I own it already on the other console.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Well, my PS2 copy sold, so I'm definitely on board for the Wii version. Unless, as I said before, it's a botch, in which case I will weep uncontrollably.

Already own Zack & Wiki as well. Maybe I'll get around to playing it one of these days...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

*~Onna76~* said:

I've got the PS2 version, which looks awesome on the PS3, so I don't see the reason why to buy the WII version as well. Unless it works way better on the WII and has 480p plus widescreen support then yeah, I would highly consider it, other then that... not really.

Better start buying Zack & Wiki "first"!

You do know that it looks the same on the Playstation 2, as it does on the Playstation 3, right?

"You do know that it looks the same on the Playstation 2, as it does on the Playstation 3, right?"

No it doesn't. The Playstation 3 does PS2 games in HD.

I will buy 2 copies, keep one and gift one:)

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

twesterm said:
soccerdrew17 said:
as gamers we need to show that we care for quality and innovation. as gamers u have the responsibility (not to mention potential enjoyment) to get okami for the wii. everyone owes it to themselves to not not procrastinate, not wait, not settle and get okami on launch day for wii.

It's funny that you make a post about quality and then write it like that.

and its so important that my post has good grammar? since wen did that become important on the internet?

in a post, u look for quality of ideas (if u can read it, which i assume everyone can considering the comments).  i would call u a troll but that would be ignorant.  because u are being ignorant of the important things so u should just go away. 

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.