By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - call to arms, get okami for wii

as gamers we need to show that we care for quality and innovation.  as gamers u have the responsibility (not to mention potential enjoyment) to get okami for the wii.  everyone owes it to themselves to not not procrastinate, not wait, not settle and get okami on launch day for wii.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network

Unless the port is a botch. Man, that would suck.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

count me in. I actually considered buying a ps2 only for that game. so, as long as statement from goose not true, im in.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I plan on buying it, this game seems to fit me. I won't be able to buy a lot of games next year though, I have to go to military service from march to august...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

what is okami?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

Okami was made by Clover, so it's solid gold. Buy it.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I've got the PS2 version, which looks awesome on the PS3, so I don't see the reason why to buy the WII version as well. Unless it works way better on the WII and has 480p plus widescreen support then yeah, I would highly consider it, other then that... not really.

Better start buying Zack & Wiki "first"!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

anyone with it has already paid their dues. the port will be good, its made by the guys who did daxter and are doing the psp gow. and capcom wouldnt port a game that flopped unless they knew it was good and wanting to keep that.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

*~Onna76~* said:

I've got the PS2 version, which looks awesome on the PS3, so I don't see the reason why to buy the WII version as well. Unless it works way better on the WII and has 480p plus widescreen support then yeah, I would highly consider it, other then that... not really.

Better start buying Zack & Wiki "first"!

It is supposed to have 480p and Widescreen on the Wii.  As far as controls, I'm not sure how much they'll change.  Obviously brush strokes will be better with the wiimote but the actual combat may not change much at all.  We also don't know what other content will be added to it yet.

I'm there if the quality is the same or better than the PS2 version. Oh, and I already have Zack and Wiki. Got to support good 3rd party stuff on the Wii right (any system for that matter).

Just kiss the tip.