Forums - Gaming Discussion - call to arms, get okami for wii

twesterm said:
soccerdrew17 said:
as gamers we need to show that we care for quality and innovation. as gamers u have the responsibility (not to mention potential enjoyment) to get okami for the wii. everyone owes it to themselves to not not procrastinate, not wait, not settle and get okami on launch day for wii.

It's funny that you make a post about quality and then write it like that.

and its so important that my post has good grammar? since wen did that become important on the internet?

in a post, u look for quality of ideas (if u can read it, which i assume everyone can considering the comments).  i would call u a troll but that would be ignorant.  because u are being ignorant of the important things so u should just go away. 

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network
grandmaster192 said:
"You do know that it looks the same on the Playstation 2, as it does on the Playstation 3, right?"

No it doesn't. The Playstation 3 does PS2 games in HD.

You mean upscaling rite? I doubt it's the same.

On-topic: I will buy this game as I never had the chance to play it before. It was very interested on it but I never wanted to buy a PS2.

And support No More Heroes and Zak & Wiki!

While I'm sure my son will get it, and I'm getting Zack & Wiki, I doubt Okami will do much better on Wii than it did on PS2.

But, just maybe the brush stroking aspect will be a hook that gets people to try this wonderful game on Wii that ignored it on PS2. Here's hoping!

Gamerace said:
While I'm sure my son will get it, and I'm getting Zack & Wiki, I doubt Okami will do much better on Wii than it did on PS2.

But, just maybe the brush stroking aspect will be a hook that gets people to try this wonderful game on Wii that ignored it on PS2. Here's hoping!

The $30 pricing and the fact that it appeals to the Zelda audience (lets face it, Okami is a Zelda game) should give it a good shot at high sales.  I wouldn't be surprised to see it top 1 million.  

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Gamerace said:

The $30 pricing and the fact that it appeals to the Zelda audience (lets face it, Okami is a Zelda game) should give it a good shot at high sales.  I wouldn't be surprised to see it top 1 million.  

I hope your right.  That'd be a good way to market it though, targeting Zelda fans.  I'd so love to see Okami in SSBB, even if only as an Assist trophy of 'Wolf-Link' clone (not that wolf-link is confirmed either).

Too bad Clover was closed.  Not much chance of Okami II even if this does 1m.

I never had a ps2 so I didn't get to play it last gen, but I constantly heard good things. So port or no, I'll probably give it a try for the Wii......unless they mess it up pretty hard.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

naznatips said:
Gamerace said:

Ahem, if it doesn't have Legend of Zelda in the title it is not a Zelda game good sir.  Please refrain in the future from such blasphemous speech.

Anyhow, kidding aside, this game didn't appeal to me on the PS2 so I don't think I'll do more than rent it.  However, to shield me from criticism I bought Zack & Wiki on day one and also look forward to a Wii port of Psychonauts.