By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor - 343 Industries Working On HD Halo Remake Coming 2011

Day one buy for me too. I never play Halo until Halo Reach, so this should help!

Around the Network

welcome to:  http://www.famalegoods.com

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

http://www.famalegoods.com

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

http://www.famalegoods.com

Shadowblind said:
thx1139 said:

^^^ Shouldnt this person be banned

They deleted the post. Someone came on and posted advertisements for some site in a bunch of threads.

And now the person is back with a new account.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Halo 1 with online multi = win

thx1139 said:

As for Halo CE:HD Edition.  I am all for this, I could see MS worried about Reach sales being effected so they should make it like Halo ODST with regards to multiplayer.  Treat Halo CE:HD Edition as an expansion pack for Reach.  Great way for 343 Industries to get thier feet wet while they lay the groundwork for Halo 4 as launch title for the next Xbox .

This is exactly what I was thinking. Also please don't try to go changing a bunch of things in the game. Luckily there are some former key Bungie members in 343 so they should have the greatest say.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
libellule said:

Milking party volume 10

to be fair, everybody seems to do it these days ...

I don't think this even counts as milking. Halo is one of those games where the first had a MUCH better story/feel then most of it's sequels. Also, it's the beginning of a very large franchise, and a lot of young gamers who are halo fans never played the first. A few teens I know like Halo a lot, but they don't know how great Halo 1 was, or realize how good the story was that kicked off the franchise. I hoped they'd remake Halo 1 so that new young gamers could see it from the beginning.

thx1139 said:
Shadowblind said:
thx1139 said:

They deleted the post. Someone came on and posted advertisements for some site in a bunch of threads.

And now the person is back with a new account.

Yea, it will be here forever now.  If you've never noticed, a lot of sites, especially IGN, has the first comment almost always some site that sells Nike shoes or something.  No matter how many times you ban them, they will come back...brings up the idea of whether or not IP bans are allowed on this site?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Jereel Hunter said:
libellule said:

Milking party volume 10

to be fair, everybody seems to do it these days ...

I don't think this even counts as milking. Halo is one of those games where the first had a MUCH better story/feel then most of it's sequels. Also, it's the beginning of a very large franchise, and a lot of young gamers who are halo fans never played the first. A few teens I know like Halo a lot, but they don't know how great Halo 1 was, or realize how good the story was that kicked off the franchise. I hoped they'd remake Halo 1 so that new young gamers could see it from the beginning.

those guys just want more CoD like game.
they dont play solo part, they want more "online massive kill" ala CoD

but it is still good to have upgraded gfx on a game you like

Time to Work !

Jadedx said:

Halo 1 with online multi = win

I'm with you on this one!  I hope they include it.

I would much prefer a remake of the entire Halo trilogy as one game as a launch title for the 360's successor.