By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS is cooler than Kinect and Move

The 3DS is the next BIG thing. Move and Kinect are only "me too".

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

[5th Cell is] in the R&D phase [to make a 3DS game]. We have people playing around with it. The 3D camera is probably the most interesting thing that’s the least talked about.”

Augmented Reality games are coming....

Pavolink said:
FreeTalkLive said:

Of course it is far far cooler.  I'm pretty sure almost everyone will admit this when the sales explode.  Heck, DS is cooler than any of the other current generation consoles.

I have the feeling that won't sell like the DS :/

its gonna sell Millions on first week America alone damn it lol

i agree the 3ds will be ubercool as to whether i can afford it, lol i think iw will end up crying on that department

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

It's shocking that a Nintendo developer feels this way about the new Nintendo handheld.

Around the Network
Siko1989 said:
Pavolink said:
FreeTalkLive said:

Of course it is far far cooler.  I'm pretty sure almost everyone will admit this when the sales explode.  Heck, DS is cooler than any of the other current generation consoles.

I have the feeling that won't sell like the DS :/

its gonna sell Millions on first week America alone damn it lol

Maybe but if it's going to initially cost $300 that may put a damper on sales. $250 and I am certain it will be sold out day one, at least in the US.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

badgenome said:

It's shocking that a Nintendo developer feels this way about the new Nintendo handheld.

"He went to say 5th Cell decided against encouragement from Microsoft to make a Kinect game in the early planning stages of its next game, an XBLA shooter called Hybrid."

From the article where the comments came from. So they aren't Nintendo exclusive.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

freebs2 said:
Pavolink said:

[5th Cell is] in the R&D phase [to make a 3DS game]. We have people playing around with it. The 3D camera is probably the most interesting thing that’s the least talked about.”

Augmented Reality games are coming....

augmented reality games are already here...

LordTheNightKnight said:
badgenome said:

"He went to say 5th Cell decided against encouragement from Microsoft to make a Kinect game in the early planning stages of its next game, an XBLA shooter called Hybrid."

From the article where the comments came from. So they aren't Nintendo exclusive.

Yeah, I know who 5th Cell are. They are a Nintendo dev in my book.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!