By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I got a 360 slim, 250 GB :D

Woooooooo!

Finally, I got my dirty girlish hands on an Xbox 360.

It's so shiny.

Anyhoo, I only have a few games for it and would like some ideas for Christmas/birthday wishlist! I still don't have internet at home so no online-heavies please :D but i managed to recover my gamertag so when i do get online I'll be hounding you all for yours!

The games I got already:

- Bioshock
- Super Street Fighter 4
- Bayonetta
- Viva Pinata (of course)
- Oblivion: Elder Scrolls IV (GOTY)
- Tomb Raider: Underworld.

all pre-owned except SSF4, which I got for £12.99 sealed. bargain.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

gears of war 1 and 2...period! lol

Yay, add me! Rainbird01!

Alan Wake is pretty great if you like thriller/horror games.

I've started Mass Effect, but it's a really mixed bag for me. On one hand the conversation system, the story and the depth of the world you play in is incredible, but the action is rubbish! On top of that, checkpoints aren't something you find often, and the manual save mechanic is slow as hell. I don't know whether to recommend it or not.

May I highly recommend you get Mass Effect (my favorite personally) and Mass Effect 2?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

VP2 is much better than vp1, but vp1 is still great. Since you like Wrpgs I'd suggest Fable 2, 3, and Mass Effect 1,2. Halo 3 and Reach if you like FPS.

And what Toastboy said.

Around the Network

since you don't have internet i'll mention good single player games

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow

Lost Odyssey

Majin And the forsaken Kingdom

Mass Effect 1 /2

Fable III

Alan Wake

toastboy44562 said:

these games are boring in single player

Thanks guys, Rainbird I'll let you know when I'm online, you'll get a nice wee request.

I was checking out the Gears of War games, I like shooters but my flatmate has all the CoDs on PS3 so I've got those to play too

I quite fancy the new Castlevania, but I never played the old ones so I don't really know anything about them!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
PullusPardus said:
toastboy44562 said:

these games are boring in single player

no they're not. i played each game about 4 times by myself :P

Rainbird said:

Yay, add me! Rainbird01!

Alan Wake is pretty great if you like thriller/horror games.

I've started Mass Effect, but it's a really mixed bag for me. On one hand the conversation system, the story and the depth of the world you play in is incredible, but the action is rubbish! On top of that, checkpoints aren't something you find often, and the manual save mechanic is slow as hell. I don't know whether to recommend it or not.

Gotta say, that's a very mixed review! I like that, though. Balanced. I'll maybe see if i can borrow it or rent it from somewhere/someone rather than buying it