By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Kinect sells 2.5 million in 25 days!

well like i said in the other thread thats almost worded the same way; this i good news for MS. well i posted something alittle different.

im sure its just an MS estimateof wht they think they sold to the consumer

Around the Network

Guys guys guys, this other thread was first, go post here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=120369

toastboy44562 said:
ramses01 said:
toastboy44562 said:
ramses01 said:
toastboy44562 said:

2.5 million shipped means kinect probably sold 600k this black friday week mabye a little more

Since he used 1 million in 10 days in the announcement, the 2.5 million in 25 days almost certainly has to be sold to consumers and not sold to retailers.

hmm idk. microsoft doesnt know how many people own it...they know how many they sold to retailers so idk

The last press release specifically said 1 million sold through to consumers.  By now their retail partners will have told them how many they have sold.  Of course with the massive sellouts everywhere, sold to retailers pretty much equals sold to consumers at this point.

true true. i hope you're right

I official press release cements it at 2.5 million retail sales!

Seece said:

“With sales already exceeding two and a half million units in just 25 days, we are on pace to reach our forecast of 5 million units sold to consumers this holiday.”

yay they specifically detail that it's SOLD TO CONSUMERS. Just like their 1 million statement, in line with our figures.

We have Kinect at 1.5 mill, so 1 million units sold this week?

probably a bit undertracked too maybe

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm not sure if they are counting bundles because they only mention the sensor.

Just want to play good games