By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Azalyn: GT5 1st week in Japan 350k sold

Because you (darth) demanded it!

Azalyn updated his blog with 1st week performances for various games, notably Gran Turismo 5...

http://azalyn.blog22.fc2.com/blog-entry-618.html

...he also says shipments increased from 400k to 500k over the week and that at his own shop's sales grew after the first day (though also says that's not the case at all stores, seems pretty split).

Around the Network

thats 40units->50units bro...

Excellent.......now guys lets rip this Azalyn guy to shreds!!!!

@Jarrod

Is he ever accurate?

His name sounds like Azlan....who was a fraud in his respective book/film series!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

what is azalin ?

is it for the whole japan ?

350 350 700 = 1.4 week 1 WW ... this looks rather low compared to VGchartz datas

Time to Work !

Maybe people misheard the WE LOVE CARS adverts and thought it said WE LOVE CATS?

Around the Network
libellule said:

what is azalin ?

is it for the whole japan ?

350 350 700 = 1.4 week 1 WW ... this looks rather low compared to VGchartz datas

Why 1.4 Week WW1?

UK sales show EU sales willbe around 1.1 - 1.4 Million alone

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

D-Joe said:

thats 40units->50units bro...

That's shipments bro.  Sales estimate is ~350k.

Man.. Just go on that website to realize that it's in Japanese and I can't read it, that's before I got to the text, the half naked anime chick kinda warned me that the content will be in Japanese :p

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

darthdevidem01 said:

Excellent.......now guys lets rip this Azalyn guy to shreds!!!!

@Jarrod

Is he ever accurate?

His name sounds like Azlan....who was a fraud in his respective book/film series!

lololol!  I've found the anti-COMGnet, prepare to weep! <3

Anyway, see my response in the other thread. 

Just so you guys know these aren't the actual sales, these are estimates from a Japanese retailer - but one who has good connections with whole salers and whose predictions have a habit of being correct.