By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - China is a growing threat to world peace.

Wii_R2_Hardcore said:

A threat to american economic domination, yes. A threat to world peace? Big jump to that conclusion

damn, he oneshooted the thread lol

Time to Work !

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
kopstudent89 said:
Chairman-Mao said:

If the western countries stopped importing cheap shitty products from China we could easily kill their economy and also boost our own by keeping jobs in our own respective countries.

I hate China so I really hope they collapse soon. 

I think it would be cool if China and India went to war. The worlds most populated nations against each other.

Wth is with that attitude? Only america has to be number 1! other countries and their people must suffer?

I've...I've never seen you angry

Your point is correct though!

I can get angry sometimes. I hate.. being.. provoked!

kopstudent89 said:

I can get angry sometimes. I hate.. being.. provoked!

Good good.....feel your anger boy, let it flow through you, pick up your saber, strike your friend down and take ishiki's place at my side!

{shamelessly stolen from star wars episode 6}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

... Yeah right.

USA is just as bad as China is, and i don't see either really being a threat to this supposed "World Peace" (Which really is a bunch of bullshit, everyone in the world hates everyone it seems).

1) China makes shitty products cheaply, the US makes shitty products expensively therefore China is a more economically viable source of shitty products.

2) You can't be a threat to world peace if world peace is yet to be achieved.

3) China has a shitty human rights record, there is no argument there. But you can't ignore the fact that the US has a pretty shit one too and not just in "conflict" zones. The ludicrous amount of people that get the death penalty not to mention the entire Manifest Destiny bullshit that the country was founded on and the fact that it took you lot until 1964 to abolish apartheid.

3.5) Half the US people seem to think denying decent health care to all is unconstitutional( read "communist") when there are people in your own country dying because of profiteering scumbags who are up in arms about losing a few pennies to make sure everyone has access to medical care.

Around the Network
Wii_R2_Hardcore said:

A threat to american economic domination, yes. A threat to world peace? Big jump to that conclusion

Exactly what I wanted to type.

scottie said:

I am yet to be convinced that I should be supporting The United States over China. If I had to rate them, I would say the Chinese government treats its own citizens slightly worse than the US government does, but that it treats citizens of other countries better than the US govt does.

The US government violates human rights as defined by the United Nations (ie the guys who get to define such things), use their power to advantage their own economy at the expense of poor nations, ally with nations whom I don't beleive are moral.

int.

Tell that to people living in Tibet I bet they would agree with you.

Also I'm I the only one who thinks it's rediculus to attack USA for violating human rights and allying with non moral nations and at the same time praise China who uses tortures and violates human rights on daily basic and is allied with such morally superior nations like North Korea or Cuba ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

i agree buy american! :)))

This is a really ignorant piece of text, devoid of any kind of economic knowledge or intuition. Please guys, if you do not understand (global) economics, do not babble about it!!!

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

Zlejedi said:
scottie said:

I am yet to be convinced that I should be supporting The United States over China. If I had to rate them, I would say the Chinese government treats its own citizens slightly worse than the US government does, but that it treats citizens of other countries better than the US govt does.

The US government violates human rights as defined by the United Nations (ie the guys who get to define such things), use their power to advantage their own economy at the expense of poor nations, ally with nations whom I don't beleive are moral.

int.

Tell that to people living in Tibet I bet they would agree with you.

Also I'm I the only one who thinks it's rediculus to attack USA for violating human rights and allying with non moral nations and at the same time praise China who uses tortures and violates human rights on daily basic and is allied with such morally superior nations like North Korea or Cuba ?

I said that the Chinese government treats foreign citizens better than the US governemt does. I did not say they treat everyone perfectly.

Sorry, when exactly did I praise China? The best thing I said about them was that in 1 aspect they were marginally better than the US in one aspect, if you interpret that as praise, you completely misinterpreted /didnt even read my post