By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - China is a growing threat to world peace.

There is so much ingenuity in this thread....

The China is only big today because the big countries supported China dictatorship by installing their corporations there.

The people here don't know history. Usually, discatorships can maintain  the workers with low salary without protests, and couple this  with low rates, they attract a lot of the large corporations to their country.

The USA's funded dictatorships in South America made this to grow their economy.

The difference is that China has acquired knowledge of the companies that settled there, to create their own brands and develop their technology. The west made a monster. They are dependent of our consumers, but we are dependet of their cheap workers.

Around the Network

And again;...North Korea and China are 'friends' but the same counts for South Korea and China;.

It is just the same as having two friends who had/having a fight...it does not mean that you can't be a friend for both..

Anyway weren't you the guy who is in debt with the bank because of his study and can't find work ?

Honestly, people like you are a bigger thread to the USA then any country in the world...

Stop sucking money earned by hardworking Americans and please put the effort of making threads about blaming the world for your personal problems into finding a job...

Zlejedi said:
scottie said:

I am yet to be convinced that I should be supporting The United States over China. If I had to rate them, I would say the Chinese government treats its own citizens slightly worse than the US government does, but that it treats citizens of other countries better than the US govt does.

The US government violates human rights as defined by the United Nations (ie the guys who get to define such things), use their power to advantage their own economy at the expense of poor nations, ally with nations whom I don't beleive are moral.

int.

Tell that to people living in Tibet I bet they would agree with you.

Also I'm I the only one who thinks it's rediculus to attack USA for violating human rights and allying with non moral nations and at the same time praise China who uses tortures and violates human rights on daily basic and is allied with such morally superior nations like North Korea or Cuba ?

He's telling you to get off your high horse cause they are both as bad as each other.

Oh and 1 million Iraqi civilian casualties say hi.

More harsh than i want it to sound.

I only read the thread title, just to be sure i can respond to just that.

America has already proven itself to be the biggest threat to world peace, personally i'd worry more about the next war-waging lunatic that gets that seat in the oval office next elections.  

Chairman-Mao said:

If the western countries stopped importing cheap shitty products from China we could easily kill their economy and also boost our own by keeping jobs in our own respective countries.

I hate China so I really hope they collapse soon. 

I think it would be cool if China and India went to war. The worlds most populated nations against each other.

Really. You are crazy. Anyone wishing war has some serious problems in their head. There would be nothing to gain from india vs China war. Only millions and millions lives lost.

Around the Network
Roma said:
kopstudent89 said:
numonex said:

It is easier to wipe out the wealth of the developed nations comprising 1 billion people than it is to bring the 6  billion people in developing nations  up to the standard of the developed nations. Economic downturns wipes out the low to middle classes in America and Europe and transfers more wealth to China. One nation's loss is another nation's gain. China is the leading exporter and the leading creditor. 

The number of degree holders in China and college/university is roughly equivalent to the total population of the US that is 300 million. Hungry Indians and Chinese skilled professionals can do the skilled jobs in developed nations at a fraction of the price. Big corporations love to save money on labour costs by outsourcing their workforces to cheaper overseas markets. 

IT developers/programmers who get paid up to $80 per hour in developed nations can be outsourced to India and China to do the same work with pirated software. Most call centre jobs have been outsourced to India and majority of factory jobs are being outsourced to China and India.

America and European Union respects human rights and western nations have democratic elections. Chinese government abuses human rights and has no democratic elections, government officials are appointed internally by the one party Chinese government. Chinese people do not believe in democracy and there is no free speech in China. Media is censored and controlled by the Chinese government. Publicly speaking  against Chinese government may result in the death penalty or long prison sentence. 

I can not believe that there are people  who actually believe that China is a peaceful democratic nation with capitalist free market system and respects human rights. China is politically a Communist nation that practices economic Anarcho-Capitalism. China hands out long prison sentences for political activists/government protesters  and death penalty is frequently handed out by Chinese government. Economic saboteurs  are given death penalty in China, just like Stalin's Russia. There is no such thing as human rights or civil liberties is ultra conservative China. 

You're making it sound like america is a peaceful nation...

yes they have made our world a better place :P

Your joking is pointless. US destroyed Nazis and then pulled down USSR. If it were not for America the planet would be shitty place where everyone works like 12 hours a day for 10$ a month building another Great Wall and DniproHES. Just look at those Commies bastards. You must have esteemed all these achievments and the world order as is established by US.

Kyren said:

is this a plot to a game? XD

LOL!

Cunning_Linguist said:

1) China makes shitty products cheaply, the US makes shitty products expensively therefore China is a more economically viable source of shitty products.

2) You can't be a threat to world peace if world peace is yet to be achieved.

3) China has a shitty human rights record, there is no argument there. But you can't ignore the fact that the US has a pretty shit one too and not just in "conflict" zones. The ludicrous amount of people that get the death penalty not to mention the entire Manifest Destiny bullshit that the country was founded on and the fact that it took you lot until 1964 to abolish apartheid.

3.5) Half the US people seem to think denying decent health care to all is unconstitutional( read "communist") when there are people in your own country dying because of profiteering scumbags who are up in arms about losing a few pennies to make sure everyone has access to medical care.

This.......... especially the last part

KillerMan said:
Chairman-Mao said:

If the western countries stopped importing cheap shitty products from China we could easily kill their economy and also boost our own by keeping jobs in our own respective countries.

I hate China so I really hope they collapse soon. 

I think it would be cool if China and India went to war. The worlds most populated nations against each other.

Really. You are crazy. Anyone wishing war has some serious problems in their head. There would be nothing to gain from india vs China war. Only millions and millions lives lost.

I think that was the point...

MDMAniac said:
Roma said:
kopstudent89 said:
numonex said:

It is easier to wipe out the wealth of the developed nations comprising 1 billion people than it is to bring the 6  billion people in developing nations  up to the standard of the developed nations. Economic downturns wipes out the low to middle classes in America and Europe and transfers more wealth to China. One nation's loss is another nation's gain. China is the leading exporter and the leading creditor. 

The number of degree holders in China and college/university is roughly equivalent to the total population of the US that is 300 million. Hungry Indians and Chinese skilled professionals can do the skilled jobs in developed nations at a fraction of the price. Big corporations love to save money on labour costs by outsourcing their workforces to cheaper overseas markets. 

IT developers/programmers who get paid up to $80 per hour in developed nations can be outsourced to India and China to do the same work with pirated software. Most call centre jobs have been outsourced to India and majority of factory jobs are being outsourced to China and India.

America and European Union respects human rights and western nations have democratic elections. Chinese government abuses human rights and has no democratic elections, government officials are appointed internally by the one party Chinese government. Chinese people do not believe in democracy and there is no free speech in China. Media is censored and controlled by the Chinese government. Publicly speaking  against Chinese government may result in the death penalty or long prison sentence. 

I can not believe that there are people  who actually believe that China is a peaceful democratic nation with capitalist free market system and respects human rights. China is politically a Communist nation that practices economic Anarcho-Capitalism. China hands out long prison sentences for political activists/government protesters  and death penalty is frequently handed out by Chinese government. Economic saboteurs  are given death penalty in China, just like Stalin's Russia. There is no such thing as human rights or civil liberties is ultra conservative China. 

You're making it sound like america is a peaceful nation...

yes they have made our world a better place :P

Your joking is pointless. US destroyed Nazis and then pulled down USSR. If it were not for America the planet would be shitty place where everyone works like 12 hours a day for 10$ a month building another Great Wall and DniproHES. Just look at those Commies bastards. You must have esteemed all these achievments and the world order as is established by US.

Sure they have done something good i guess but they have also done horrible things as well. you need to live a bit here and there not just in America (if that where you come from, too lazy too look it up) to see how beautiful our world really is :P

nice name by the way Aniac :)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(