By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you eat food off the floor?

Do you eat food off the floor?

Never EVER, that's disgusting 14 31.11%

Never EVER, that's embarrassing 1 2.22%

10 second rule, I don't care who sees 17 37.78%

If there's no one's around, why not? 5 11.11%

If I'm really hungry 2 4.44%

All the time even if it's not mine. 6 13.33%

Total:45
Fab_GS said:

That's disgusting!

Jay520 said:

FACT: Dogs eat all their food off the floor and they have cleaner mouths then humans

WTF?! That's completely FALSE.

Do you have proof? Until you do, my point will be true considering I said it first.

Around the Network

Outside? no never, that's disgusting. Inside on my clean carpet? yeah, as long as it's a solid food 0_o

never.  even if its a "clean" floor.  there are all sort of things you cant see and its bad enough there is already some all over the food, i dont need any more on it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

cmon who doesnt? as long as it aint got no dirt or anything on it i will eat it with no hesitation lol

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

the only food I eat off the ground is fresh ripe fruit fallen straight from the tree. 

This was back when I was living the simple life with my grandfather. I wouldn't do that in a strangers garden.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

What doesn't kill you make you stronger

Notorius.A.i.G said:

Depends :

1. ) If the floor is clean enough
2. ) If I'm hungry enough
3. ) If no one is watching me

Pretty much this but with one more thing

4. ) If it isn't wet(or whatever you would call it) food.

If I drop some food on the floor in my room, then sure I'll eat it. Mostly because I know my floor is clean. Outside?... hmmm, I would really have to love the food I dropped. 

Though I'm not too concerned about germs. It's sort of funny that the people who try so hard to keep germs as far away as possible... with the help of antiseptic creams that they apply 100 times a day... are the ones who mostly get sick. I haven't been sick for roughly 2 years and I only occasionally wash my hands; i.e after going to the toilet. It's probably better to adapt to germs and grow a strong immune system, rather than continuously sterilising your body :P. 

Hm, sometimes, I guess. If it's like a cookie or something. If it's moist food, then no. Ew.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I ate a Skittle off of the floor but it was a green one.  Green meant that it was healthy.  All of the negative effects of the floor were cancelled.