Its a psp game, it can't cost that much to make

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Hero_time88 said:

jarrod said:
postofficebuddy said:

Isn't this the same site that said FFXIII first shipment would be 1.3 million, and it ended up being 1.8.

Uh, 1st shipment for FFXIII was certainly not 1.8m... 

Ow yes it did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Q5X7MM6CY

OMGWTF?!  I thought total 2009 shipments were 1.8m! :x

No wonder it only shipped another pitiful 50k and bomba binned so fast.  :/

jarrod said:
Hero_time88 said:

jarrod said:
postofficebuddy said:

Isn't this the same site that said FFXIII first shipment would be 1.3 million, and it ended up being 1.8.

Uh, 1st shipment for FFXIII was certainly not 1.8m... 

Ow yes it did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Q5X7MM6CY

OMGWTF?!  I thought total 2009 shipments were 1.8m! :x

No wonder it only shipped another pitiful 50k and bomba binned so fast.  :/

Hmmm, I believe they have shipped 1.9m in Japan and Famitsu says it sold 1.881.972 (april numbers I believe).

They didn't reach there goal though which was 2m.

darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:

Great for Ni No Kuni!

The 3rd Birthday is looking low though.

Its been in development for soooo long

dunno how it'll ever make a profit.

I think it can do 500k-ish in Japan, and maybe 500k-ish in the west.  1m should be enough to turn a decent profit, the game is outsourced anyway (so it's cheaper than internal R&D efforts like Crisis Core, Agito, BBS, etc) and doesn't exactly have a huge team (Hexadrive's a pretty small dev).

3rd b'day was outsourced? I thought it was internally made by the Agito team?

And do you still think ninokuni can do 1 million?

Yeah, HexaDrive is making 3rd Birthday, it's not an internal SE game.  I dunno much about them, but they're mostly ex-Capcom staff, and they also did REZ HD on XBLA for Q? Entertainment.

I think Ninokuni has a shot at 1m, but it really depends on it's legs, sustained promotion and word of mouth (like Professor Layton and Inazuma Eleven).  If it doesn't catch on, I think it'll still move that 450k shipment though.  I think the timing of the PS3 release is also a factor, but I have a feeling that may be end of 2011 or delayed later even (the L5 Vision surprise no-show isn't exactly encouraging).

ONLINE STOREa:=== = ( www.etradinglife.com )== ==

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

SOCCER JERSEY 16US

jordan shoes $32

=== = ( www.etradinglife.com )== ==

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

Around the Network
Hero_time88 said:

Hmmm, I believe they have shipped 1.9m in Japan and Famitsu says it sold 1.881.972 (april numbers I believe).

They didn't reach there goal though which was 2m.

Nope, according to Square Enix they've only shipped 1.85m in Japan (2m was their projection though, yes).  Both Famitsu and MC have sales higher than that, but it's not the first time either claim higher sales than there are shipments (Tales of Symphonia GC springs to mind, Namco said 301k were shipped, both trackers had actual sales higher than that iirc).

Geez man, this is not IGN

EDIT: Spam quote deleted; please do not quote them in the future. -d1

jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:

Great for Ni No Kuni!

The 3rd Birthday is looking low though.

Its been in development for soooo long

dunno how it'll ever make a profit.

I think it can do 500k-ish in Japan, and maybe 500k-ish in the west.  1m should be enough to turn a decent profit, the game is outsourced anyway (so it's cheaper than internal R&D efforts like Crisis Core, Agito, BBS, etc) and doesn't exactly have a huge team (Hexadrive's a pretty small dev).

3rd b'day was outsourced? I thought it was internally made by the Agito team?

And do you still think ninokuni can do 1 million?

Yeah, HexaDrive is making 3rd Birthday, it's not an internal SE game.  I dunno much about them, but they're mostly ex-Capcom staff, and they also did REZ HD on XBLA for Q? Entertainment.

I think Ninokuni has a shot at 1m, but it really depends on it's legs, sustained promotion and word of mouth (like Professor Layton and Inazuma Eleven).  If it doesn't catch on, I think it'll still move that 450k shipment though.  I think the timing of the PS3 release is also a factor, but I have a feeling that may be end of 2011 or delayed later even (the L5 Vision surprise no-show isn't exactly encouraging).

I thought Tabata was making T3B {hype drops}

Well we don't even know how good Ninokuni is...lets wait and see....if its very good word of mouth could push it that far I guess. For Level-5's sake I hope it does well because its success will affect the PS3 versions success

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Jarrod do you know this guy?

EDIT: Spam quote deleted... again? -d1

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ONLINE STOREa:=== = ( www.etradinglife.com )== ==

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

SOCCER JERSEY 16US

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

christian louboutin $80