By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wikileaks + US diplomacy = biggest "diplomatic" storm ever incoming !

http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/cable/2007/03/07ANKARA648.html

This one about Turkey and Erdogan real motives freaks me out. 

http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/cable/2009/09/09BERLIN1106.html

Chancelor 'Teflon' Merkel ^^

THIS IS GOLD : http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/cable/2010/02/10DOHA71.html

' According to HBJ [QATAR'S PRIME MINISTER], Egypt has a vested interest in dragging out Palestinian reconciliation talks for as long as possible.  Egypt "has no end game; serving as broker of the talks is Egypt's only business interest with the U.S.

The Prime Minister suggested that one or two GCC members, Morocco, and Syria form the core membership of an Arab League committee to address Palestinian-Israeli concerns.  Giving Syria a role would create jealousy among the Arabs, which HBJ said would help the U.S. move talks forward. 

HBJ said putting economic pressure on Iran by targeting its oil revenues is the best way to get Tehran to rethink its quest for nuclear weapons.  For the sanctions to work, it would be vital that Russia and other countries bordering Iran implement them fully'

Diplomats. B*stards who look at their own interests only. Peace in the world ? Who cares ! Peace never helps selling weapons.

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

I think it's fairly obvious at this point Wikileaks is being funded by The Commnunist Party of China or a similar organization to undermine the United States and the United Nations.

Yeah that's why they have leaked documents from more than 100 countries, and also why one of the recently leaked documents is about China's hacking activities...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
A Bad Clown said:

I think it's fairly obvious at this point Wikileaks is being funded by The Commnunist Party of China or a similar organization to undermine the United States and the United Nations.

Yeah that's why they have leaked documents from more than 100 countries, and also why one of the recently leaked documents is about China's hacking activities...

Obvioulsy it's China bragging about how weak our computer security is.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

I don't think so. I've read several reports of China firms selling or helping technology or materials to Iran.

I do think the leaks comes from people, who are sick of seeing their country they sure love do bad things all day, while saying the contrary to the face of the world.

Killy_Vorkosigan said:
A Bad Clown said:

I don't think so. I've read several reports of China firms selling or helping technology or materials to Iran.

I do think the leaks comes from people, who are sick of seeing their country they sure love do bad things all day, while saying the contrary to the face of the world.

That doesn't help the undermining  >.>

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
Soleron said:

Awesome.

Considering the amount of information that should be released that isn't, this is a nice counterweight. It may not help in itself but it will demonstrate that the US government are pursuing things not in the interest of any single US citizen.

If the government was acting responsibly there need not be anything to be afraid of.

Nothing is ever quite that simple. I mean, it's like saying if people were acting responsibly there'd be nothing to be afraid of, which is ludicrous.

Trust me when I say that there is a lot of information that is being released. A LOT. However there are only so many de-classifiers to review the documents for release at a single point in time. It is a very careful process and will take much time. The government isn't joking when it says that some of that information that gets leaked is sensitive; to both national security and alliances world-wide.

The BuShA owns all!

http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/cable/2009/09/09STATE100153.html

Iran facility for uranium refining

Vertigo-X said:
Soleron said:

Nothing is ever quite that simple. I mean, it's like saying if people were acting responsibly there'd be nothing to be afraid of, which is ludicrous.

Trust me when I say that there is a lot of information that is being released. A LOT. However there are only so many de-classifiers to review the documents for release at a single point in time. It is a very careful process and will take much time. The government isn't joking when it says that some of that information that gets leaked is sensitive; to both national security and alliances world-wide.

My political views are along the lines of 'we don't need an army or an intelligence service at all'. So no secrecy would be needed, ever.

If all the diplomacy and so forth disappeared tomorrow I don't think the world would be seriously affected.

Oh by the way, have you seen that all embassy-written cables ended by a message such as this one ::

For more reporting from Embassy Kuwait, visit: 

visit Kuwait's Classified Website at: 

http://www.intelink.sgov.gov/wiki/Portal:Kuwait

Wiki rulez the world !

NJ5 said:

Even if nothing new came out (which it already did)...

Sorry I cut it from the context. But which new did?