By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd Annual Wii Secret Santa (Join by December 15th!)

izaaz101 said:

My shop channel is a bit messed up, so I won't particpate in the exchange, but I do have a couple of Wii points cards lying around somewhere, if you guys want to use them.

who do I have to kill? >:3

Around the Network
DeltaXIII said:

Yeah, I'm sorry for not noticing it until too late last year. :( At least it only took me a couple of days this year. I'll be joining in with both my Japanese and American Wiis again, but wont be able to get the numbers until later. Also about the homebrew channel, you can have the current Wii system firmware if you have the newest homebrew channel, so that shouldn't stop anyone. Unless Nintendo does a system update some time before Christmas.

Bless you!  This is the second time you've saved my bacon!

izaaz101 said:

My shop channel is a bit messed up, so I won't particpate in the exchange, but I do have a couple of Wii points cards lying around somewhere, if you guys want to use them.

What's the problem with your shop channel?  Maybe we can fix it.  Although Lord knows that things schizophrenic, and hellbent on NOT taking folks money if it can possibly avoid it...

No idea. Got the homebrew channel installed sometime last year and its been wonky since then. Because of that I've got 2 or 3 wii points card wasting away, which would probably be better served given to someone on here, since no one else really uses the VC/WiiWare around me in real life.

izaaz101 said:

No idea. Got the homebrew channel installed sometime last year and its been wonky since then. Because of that I've got 2 or 3 wii points card wasting away, which would probably be better served given to someone on here, since no one else really uses the VC/WiiWare around me in real life.

Delta says that the latest version of the homebrew channel still allows you to access the Wii Shop Channel (until the next update, anyways).  Perhaps you could access it again by upgrading your homebrew?  I'll admit I'm no expert, but I'm sure someone here will have a few ideas.

Around the Network

I'll take a look sometime this weekend or next week. Don't remember what firmware my wii is, or what version of the homebrew channel I have, but we'll see what I can do.

Finally anaged to get some points! Sign me up for this.

code: 8195 2173 4674 8349

U.S.A.

recomendations: anything from the Bit.Trip series. havnt got any of them. also, the best RPG/platformer/shooter you think exists on the shop channel. pretty sure my collection is up to date but ill check and make sure!

Sign me up as always noname but please change my wii location to United kingdom!

Info updated and a bump for more people!

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

As the last year, Ill join this too.

Ill be posting my FC later.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION