By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd Annual Wii Secret Santa (Join by December 15th!)

It was fun last year.  I'm in.

Wii Code: 4097 4319 9933 6256

Region: United States

Classic/Gamecube controller

My game collection stays up to date.  Even my wish list.  Hint, hint...

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

Wouldn't miss this for the world. Will edit my information back in when I can.

Might be best if you direct everyone in North America to set their Wii to US - it would make things simpler for everyone (including me, a Canadian)

This has to be the flimsiest excuse I have seen to brag about being a new citizen.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Been in both previous years and I'm not about to stop now. Sign me right up.

Will add details to this post later.

Wii code: 3852-6164-1390-8600

Region: US

Add ons: Motion plus, classic controller and pro, gamecube controller, Wii zapper

Favorite genres: Action/Adventure, puzzle, platformers, fighters and arcades.

Don't like RPGs.

I would prefer a Wiiware over a VC game.

BTW: Thanks for the invite noname2200.

Count me in.

Wii Code:2925-4551-4647-9332

I have Classic controller, WM , Gamecube controller and zapper

My collection of games and wishlist is here

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/games/20044/bobbuffalo/

I would like any game from my wishlist. That not only would make my Secret santa's job easier but it will be nice for me too. And I promise to do the same to my little tim.

I would also rather had a VC game than a WW but either are fine.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

Might be best if you direct everyone in North America to set their Wii to US - it would make things simpler for everyone (including me, a Canadian)

That's actually a good idea.

I'm game! 

http://backloggery.com/tehsage

I have all of the controllers! :D I can't wait.

noname2200 said:
dany612 said:

Sign me up!

-what are the cost amounts specified for Wii card points sold at retail, if indeed they are?

P.S I like all things Mario

I think the retail Wii cards go for $10, $20, and $50, although I've never bought them, so someone may correct me.  And rest assured I shall pass on the word re: Mario (although update your game collection, so you don't get a game you already own!).

How do I update it?

Khuutra said:

We tried something similar the first year, and things got...chaotic.  The problem is that some folks forgot that step, or forgot to select "update" after switching regions, so gifts were going unsent and unreceived.

dany612 said:

How do I update it?

This used to be a breeze, but now you have to go to GamrReview, find the game, hover (don't click) over the green "Add Game" button, then click on the "My games" tab that appears.