By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd Annual Wii Secret Santa (Join by December 15th!)

Japan is games done.  Again, let me know if I missed anybody! (......)

Around the Network

Everybody EXCEPT those in the USA should now have both their Secret Santa and their Tiny Tim.  If you are NOT in the USA and do NOT have BOTH of those PMs, please let me know and I'll rectify it ASAP. 

In unrelated NEWS,  I like typing certain words in CAPS.

And done!  All PMs should have been sent out.  If you have not received both PMs, please let me know ASAP.  Thank you everybody for joining, and I hope everyone likes what they gave and got!  Feel free to use this thread to thank your (annonymous) Santa as well.

noname2200 said:

Japan is games done.  Again, let me know if I missed anybody! (......)

Ok, I LOLed. 

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

I've added my annonymous Santas and my tiny Tim, thanks noname.

Around the Network

waiting for my TT to add me >:(

Bobbuffalo said:

waiting for my TT to add me >:(

It might be a while, since many folks haven't even logged in since I sent out the PMs.  Patience, the time shall come!

Noname, gifts sent and received. Thanks so much for doing this again this year. I was about to send you a WiiWare gift to thank you for the work you put into this, and then remember that I can't send gifts outside of my region (doh!). So, I'm afraid you'll just have to settle for a warm and friendly "Happy Holidays!" from me. 

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

PMs received!

I won't get to putting them in until late tomorrow though.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Got the PMs, and put all the codes in.

Veder Juda is hand crafted from EPIC FAIL, and is a 96% certified Looney; the other 4% is a work in progress.