By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GT5 SALES Prediction DISCUSSION Thread - Discuss Sales Predictions & Sales!

second closest estimate(tied with 2 others), but i have a better region spread than 1st place.

Around the Network

WoW i got 2.10M (0.5AM, 1.10EU, 0.5JP). The game performed almost exactly as I expected.

Onibaka said:

WoW i got 2.10M (0.5AM, 1.10EU, 0.5JP). The game performed almost exactly as I expected.

I had the EXACT same prediction as you lol. even down to the regions. what are the chances?

I was off by my prediction by a large amount.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

FW is below my expectation if true

I'll just wait for now ... , when is the end of the 4th quarter , anyone ?

Around the Network
VXIII said:

4th Quarter end is on 31st December, 1 day before the start of the new year and 1 day before my birthday!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

jester2358 said:
Onibaka said:

I had the EXACT same prediction as you lol. even down to the regions. what are the chances?

Yeah congrats to you guys!!

Your LTD predictions are pretty different though....cchaos with 5 Million, then 2 of you with 8 Million and one of you as high as 12 million!

darthdevidem01 said:
VXIII said:

4th Quarter end is on 31st December, 1 day before the end of the year and 1 day before my birthday!

I meant  the financial year not calander year, obviously

VXIII said:
darthdevidem01 said:
VXIII said:

4th Quarter end is on 31st December, 1 day before the end of the year and 1 day before my birthday!

I meant  the financial year not calander year, obviously

31st March, one day before April starts and one day before carl2291's birthday!!

VXIII said:

Q4 results I'm guessing will be out at end of January, much like Q3 came out at end of October. Don't get your hopes up, though, if GT5 had done much more, Sony would've said something about it.

On topic, I think that it's fair to say now that GT5 opened considerably under expectations (though some haters still underpredicted it, xD). 8m lifetime is still probable, 9m is possible, but 10m? I just can't see it.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx