By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MS Aaron Greenberg 360 best selling console in US & Europe 4 months solid

<table style="width: 90%;" border="0"><tr><td><strong>CrazyHorse said:</strong><br /><table style="width: 90%;" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><strong>Hyruken said:</strong><br> <p>Got to love it here. Sony say they sold xyz = no question it is true! MS say they sold xyz = Lying bastards! :)</p> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <p>To be fair, the Sony claim was backed up with shipped numbers where as no numbers are reported here. Furthermore, we know the PS3 has been outselling the 360 in Europe since the Move launch from Nintendo's tracking firm as mentioned by Acevil on the first page. However, Greenberg may be talking US and EU combined in which case he may well be right but this forum isn't quite as hypocritical as you suggest.</p></td></tr></table><br /><br />

Around the Network

but what about that nintendo chart. it had oficial europe sales and it showed the ps3 beating 360 all year by alot. seriously sometimes he just lies to look better. on top of that sony outshipped them.

thx1139 said:

Wasnt Nintendo data only through September.  Anyone have a link?

Yes, his statement was for July-October

I really doubt the words of that dude, lol.

Someone is lying - either Nintendo or Greenburg.  I will believe Nintendo for this one just because it's more in line with shipment numbers.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

The question is that of Integrity.

And i dont trust Greenburg, he is just a PR idiot

FinalEvangelion said:

Someone is lying - either Nintendo or Greenburg.  I will believe Nintendo for this one just because it's more in line with shipment numbers.

Since greenberg was one of the many butthurt people that dissed out Wii sales in the beggining of the gen because "it doesn't count" I have no doubts that this fatass douchebag is just pouring shit out of his mouth.

Either that, or he is paid to say so. Its the man's job.

Mr.Metralha said:
FinalEvangelion said:

Since greenberg was one of the many butthurt people that dissed out Wii sales in the beggining of the gen because "it doesn't count" I have no doubts that this fatass douchebag is just pouring shit out of his mouth.

I have no doubts this fatass douchebag is pouring shit out of his mouth as well.

Tease.

Mr.Metralha said:
FinalEvangelion said:

I think Nintendo also cites gfk as their source.  The Nintendo data that comes out every once in a while is probably the best we have for that region.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Squilliam said:
Console Wii PS3 X360
UK
France
Germany
Spain
Italy
Scandinavia

Total Xbox 360: 1,079,836

Total PS3: 962,248

Total Wii: 759,287

I guess that Vgchartz agrees.

The dates I used were VGChartz Hardware data for the period 27th Jun 2010 to 30th Oct 2010. I assumed they were talking about Europe as EU countries in the original EU and that they were talking about completed months with the last month, November being incomplete.

You should not post stuff like that. You should be ranting about Greenberg. ;P

With other europe data, PS3 is ahead by something like 100k. That is Europe only...

But if you count America & Europe like Greenberg said, 360 is ahead by something like 900k.