By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

Mr Khan said:

EV Training has to be the most tedious process i've gone through, even with my mostly-ruined Swanna (i figure only training Swanna, Emboar, and Krookodile at this point, since the other three will be ditched post-Ghetsis). I did manage to max Swanna's Speed, though (determined by attempted use of Carbos). My other focus is Attack. Speed and Spec Defense on Emboar, and the two Defenses for Krookodile

Are you EV training without any of the bracers? Good goddess, that's pretty tedious >_>.

You should strive to, at least, win the bracers in the Battle Station. They're not expensive (16P a piece) and you can win then in few hours time.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Mr Khan said:

EV Training has to be the most tedious process i've gone through, even with my mostly-ruined Swanna (i figure only training Swanna, Emboar, and Krookodile at this point, since the other three will be ditched post-Ghetsis). I did manage to max Swanna's Speed, though (determined by attempted use of Carbos). My other focus is Attack. Speed and Spec Defense on Emboar, and the two Defenses for Krookodile

Are you EV training without any of the bracers? Good goddess, that's pretty tedious >_>.

You should strive to, at least, win the bracers in the Battle Station. They're not expensive (16P a piece) and you can win then in few hours time.

There isn't much EV Training left. As i said, the three currently are mostly ruined (hell it might be more economical to just buy the minerals since they might not need that many)

Though that's a good tip for when i do the next wave of EV training, with unspoilt Pokemon

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

My friend just did a Wi-Fi (Internet) and someone's Trainer Message said, "Behold my TEST TICKLE!" I was dying of laughter... So much for Nintendo censoring things...lol

Alrighty. When something aggravates you to the point of chucking your brand-new, $250 gaming device itself clean across the room, then you know it's time to give up

Fuck Ghetsis, Fuck Ghetsis' Hydreigon, Fuck Game Freak, Fuck this stupid game, horsecockfuckingshit.

Edit: how fast is this hacked over-leveled piece of shit? I'm gonna get Pokegen and hack the fuck out of this stupid game, cuz that's what its doing, i might as well beat it with a lead rake until it dies a horrible flaming death

Mr Khan said:

Alrighty. When something aggravates you to the point of chucking your brand-new, $250 gaming device itself clean across the room, then you know it's time to give up

Fuck Ghetsis, Fuck Ghetsis' Hydreigon, Fuck Game Freak, Fuck this stupid game, horsecockfuckingshit.

Edit: how fast is this hacked over-leveled piece of shit? I'm gonna get Pokegen and hack the fuck out of this stupid game, cuz that's what its doing, i might as well beat it with a lead rake until it dies a horrible flaming death

I don't remember Ghetsis being hard at all. I don't even remember the battle, LOL.

It's weak against Bug, Ice and Fight. I probably used Fly to kill it though. Unfezant with Fly is a really good back up.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Let me guess, his Hydreigon destroyed your team?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Mr Khan said:

Yes. Including a level 60 Haxorus (in one shot!). That hacked out piece of cockfucking shit.

I am going to just grind Haxorus to 100, go back in, kill that worthless POS Zekrom, and then smear everything else out of the way

Edit: X Speeds against Cofagrigas did the trick, though i'm still going to send Game Freak some hate-mail.

Mr Khan said:
lestatdark said:
Mr Khan said:

Yes. Including a level 60 Haxorus (in one shot!). That hacked out piece of cockfucking shit.

I am going to just grind Haxorus to 100, go back in, kill that worthless POS Zekrom, and then smear everything else out of the way

Edit: X Speeds against Cofagrigas did the trick, though i'm still going to send Game Freak some hate-mail.

There's a reason why I'm always warning that my team's Hydreigon is the biggest threat XD.

I have one shotted both version of the Battle Station bosses with him (and with Haxorus when it's the double battle boss). It has wicked Sp. Atk, Speed, resistances and above all = It's versatile as fuck XD. 

Current PC Build

*laughs maniacally*

Smeags said:

*laughs maniacally*

Are you going insane because no one is challenging us?

Current PC Build