By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

Galaki said:

Am I using Krocodile wrong? That thing die so easily and seems to get hit from weaknesses very often. Maybe I got a low IV one :)

Krookodile is a weakness sweeper, you shouldn't expect him to last long in a battle with weaknesses since his defense and special defense base stats is average (70).

If you got a low IV one, with detrimental nature on any of those stats, then you've got a weaker version of an already fragile pokemon (defense related only), but it is still very usable, especially given it's fast speed and high attack.

Just be mindful that it has 5 weaknesses, so you have to be tactical with him (give him a varied moveset to counter those types, EV speed train him, etc).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I spent a while getting to the island out in the middle of Route 17 (the stupid Watchog double-battles that i couldn't escape from really slowed me down, Super Fang meaning i kept having to retreat back to Mom's house), eventually get all the way out there, and figure out that i never picked up strength, and now i have to do that whole trip all over again.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I spent a while getting to the island out in the middle of Route 17 (the stupid Watchog double-battles that i couldn't escape from really slowed me down, Super Fang meaning i kept having to retreat back to Mom's house), eventually get all the way out there, and figure out that i never picked up strength, and now i have to do that whole trip all over again.

When I did that trip for the first time, I actually consumed all of my 60 Moomoo Milks that I always carry (since it's inexpensive, 30K for 60x100 HP healing).

I had to do it twice too, since I didn't have a free slot to receive the Larvesta egg on route 18 >_>.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I beat Alder yesterday and will attempt to train my steel team now.

I'm vexed by how Iris gets a hax Haxorus, at level 43? That drove me to get my own Haxorus to make sure i was superior, but a level 49 Haxorus tore through her team like tinfoil.

Now for Victory Road

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

I'm vexed by how Iris gets a hax Haxorus, at level 43? That drove me to get my own Haxorus to make sure i was superior, but a level 49 Haxorus tore through her team like tinfoil.

Now for Victory Road

Yeah, the 8th gym leader didn't even compare to the difficulty of Clair from Gold/Silver. That Seadra was a piece of work.

Smeags said:
Mr Khan said:

Now for Victory Road

Yeah, the 8th gym leader didn't even compare to the difficulty of Clair from Gold/Silver. That Seadra was a piece of work.

I cheated my way through the original Silver off the back of my Blue (which was in turn cheated to hell through Missingno. glitch abuse), and had a Zapdos take out that Kingdra, and similarly fought through Soul Silver on the back of Pearl. I think it was a Palkia that got that Kingdra that time...

@Mr Khan

And that's why karma is biting back when you fought Lance.

@Everyone else

The gamrConnect Pokemon League is up and running. Check it out and Register to battle the four Masters... if you dare. :D

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online==                                                                

our website:=====( http://www.tntn.us)=====
free shipping
accept paypal credit card
lower price fast shippment with higher quality
BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!
SAFTY & HONESTY GUARANTEE!!
FAST & PROMPT DELIVERY GUARANTEE!!
Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30=====
Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35===
Hndbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35===
Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16=====
Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30=====
Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15===
New era cap $10===
Sunglass $ 15
COACH_Necklace $ 27
handbag $ 33
AF tank woman $ 17
puma slipper woman $ 30
Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25---
FREE SHIPPING,accept paypal-very good shopping -----
our website:======( http://www.tntn.us)===
Believe you will love it.

★★_★★
_★★___★★
_★★___★★_________★★★★
_★★___★★_______★★___★★★★
_★★__★★_______★___★★___★★
__★★__★______★__★★__★★★_★★
___★★__★____★__★★_____★★__★
____★★_★★__★★_★★________★★
____★★___★★__★★
___★___________★
__★_____________★
_★____0_____0____★
_★_______@_______★
_★_______________★
___★_____v_____★
_____★★_____★★__
  22:27:35
★★_★★
_★★___★★
_★★___★★_________★★★★
_★★___★★_______★★___★★★★
_★★__★★_______★___★★___★★
__★★__★______★__★★__★★★_★★
___★★__★____★__★★_____★★__★
____★★_★★__★★_★★________★★
____★★___★★__★★
___★___________★
__★_____________★
_★____0_____0____★
_★_______@_______★
_★_______________★
___★_____v_____★
_____★★_____★★__ ??? ?' ?'????з=77=ε ???/'? '? ?
lundi 27 septembre 2010 11:22
 http://www.tntn.us/12----
boot.ugg.jacket.jeans.sweart. (UGG)
jordan air max oakland dunks $39;

EV Training has to be the most tedious process i've gone through, even with my mostly-ruined Swanna (i figure only training Swanna, Emboar, and Krookodile at this point, since the other three will be ditched post-Ghetsis). I did manage to max Swanna's Speed, though (determined by attempted use of Carbos). My other focus is Attack. Speed and Spec Defense on Emboar, and the two Defenses for Krookodile