By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

Smeags said:

I just found this and it made me laugh. Oh Pokemon, the suspension of disbelief keeps going strong.

LMAO!! ROFL!!

ah man, i laughed for awhile looking at that!!!

Around the Network

I beat the game the other day, fantastic way to end the game, now traveling the east side of Unova, though it's a little challenging since every trainers pokemon went to the 60's(my team is currently in their 50's with the exception of my Emboar)

surprisingly my team if fairing well even though they about 6-10 lower than their foes, I think that pokerus is giving them the edge, going to bring my ditto over, make some eggs and send them over to my pokemon black!

NYANKS said:
lestatdark said:

Just finished getting Rayquaza on SoulSilver and will be sending Goudron, Kyogre and Rayquaza to White. That will complete my full set of legendaries (other than the ones I still need to catch on White, Kyurem, Landlos and the future event ones, like Genesect, Mellota and so on).

But how am I supposed to get Celebi, Shaymin, etc.....   :(  .  It sucks that they tie games together and make it so annyoing to get them all.  They should make it difficult but possible to get them all in each game........  :(((((((((((((((((((((

Well, that's the main issue of missing events and so on. I was lucky to keep an eye on every event since D/P/Pt, or else I would have missed a lot of the legendaries, especially since here in Europe, those events (outside Nintendo WFC ones) are very rare/scarce.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

arcane_chaos said:

I beat the game the other day, fantastic way to end the game, now traveling the east side of Unova, though it's a little challenging since every trainers pokemon went to the 60's(my team is currently in their 50's with the exception of my Emboar)

surprisingly my team if fairing well even though they about 6-10 lower than their foes, I think that pokerus is giving them the edge, going to bring my ditto over, make some eggs and send them over to my pokemon black!

I'm currently hatching four eggs, since I sent my SoulSilver Ditto to White. 

Two of them are to give Egg moves to Hydreigon (Dark Pulse) and Salamence (Dragon Pulse), one is to create a Beldum from scratch (since I only had the level 31 on from SoulSilver that Steve gives as a trade) and the other is to create Phione.

Thankfully, Larvesta's Flame Body makes things a lot faster.

Edit - Also, kudos to Game Freak for finally creating a pretty amazing egg hatching area, the Skyarrow Bridge XD.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
arcane_chaos said:

Two of them are to give Egg moves to Hydreigon (Dark Pulse) and Salamence (Dragon Pulse), one is to create a Beldum from scratch (since I only had the level 31 on from SoulSilver that Steve gives as a trade) and the other is to create Phione.

Edit - Also, kudos to Game Freak for finally creating a pretty amazing egg hatching area, the Skyarrow Bridge XD.

If I go for the full dex I might just have to steal your pokes for a minute and then give them back lol.  Can you do that in this game, over the net?

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
lestatdark said:
arcane_chaos said:

If I go for the full dex I might just have to steal your pokes for a minute and then give them back lol.  Can you do that in this game, over the net?

Yup, no problem. We just need to exchange friend codes and do the trades over at the Union Room on the top floor of any pokecenter. 

When you get the Pal Pad Key Item, you'll be able to see your friend code and create a list with other people's FC

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:

Well finally caught Reshiram on Black and finished the main game. 

After the credits, i'll send him over to White and be done with Black for a long, long while. White'll get all the love from now on, to make my ultimate dragon team

it will never be complete without rayquaza.

edit: you caught him :(

will be getting the game tomorow if it is in my country.

meanwhile im 42 hours in soul silver and i didnt yet beat the elite four. this year is going to busy im gonna play platinum finish soul silver, then play white.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Just captured Cobalion, nice.

Is Axew a good pokemon to use then?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

just got Zorua and Zoroark!

Conegamer said:

Just captured Cobalion, nice.

Is Axew a good pokemon to use then?

its final form will have a ton of attacking power, although its primarily a physical attacking dragon because of its low speacial attack