By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 11/15 ~ 11/21

Looks like Wii 2 will be arriving in Japan earlier than expected. Those Wii sales are atrocius, honestly. Only a 1 week spike and then down it goes, I can't believe how people think it will see a mega boost in the holidays, demand for it is really at its lowest ever. And if PS3 is on top this week by VGC numbers, then it would have won the most weeks this year.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
trestres said:

Looks like Wii 2 will be arriving in Japan earlier than expected. Those Wii sales are atrocius, honestly. Only a 1 week spike and then down it goes, I can't believe how people think it will see a mega boost in the holidays, demand for it is really at its lowest ever. And if PS3 is on top this week by VGC numbers, then it would have won the most weeks this year.

I'm going to guess VGC will nudge the Wii above the PS3 for last week.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Carl2291 said:

Anyway. As a usual comparison the the (highly flawed, this week) Japan Preview.

The preview had the Wii higher than what it is.

The preview had the PS3 perfect.

The preview had the 360 perfect.

The preview was WAY off on PSP.

The preview was okay on DS.

Black Ops was alright.

M.U.G.E.N said:

so the Japanese preview was way off on some parts again....

I love how people complain about the preview is wayyyyy off on PSP hardware this week. Does any of you really expected 140% boost for the new color? It must be because TheSource is biased and that's why he only predicted 50% boost from last week despite no new software for this week.

Since Japan Preview never had any number to expoliate from for hardware, why don't you make your prediction for all systems next week and on to show us how accurate you can be? Maybe you can be the writer for Japan Preview if you get it right more often.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
Carl2291 said:

Anyway. As a usual comparison the the (highly flawed, this week) Japan Preview.

The preview had the Wii higher than what it is.

The preview had the PS3 perfect.

The preview had the 360 perfect.

The preview was WAY off on PSP.

The preview was okay on DS.

Black Ops was alright.

M.U.G.E.N said:

so the Japanese preview was way off on some parts again....

I love how people complain about the preview is wayyyyy off on PSP hardware this week. Does any of you really expected 140% boost for the new color? It must be because TheSource is biased and that's why he only predicted 50% boost from last week despite no new software for this week.

Since Japan Preview never had any number to expoliate from for hardware, why don't you make your prediction for all systems next week and on to show us how accurate you can be? Maybe you can be the writer for Japan Preview if you get it right more often.

Jp preview is way off usually when it comes to PS3/psp numbers...it just has been that way for a while. It's nothing new or surprising at this point

I'm not writing the article, I'm not a writer for this site, your argument is silly. It's like asking someone who doesn't like a game why he/she doesn't 'make' a better game and show how better they can do it or something.

anywho it's of no use arguing with you about this, not sure why your so worked up over this , can't say I care either

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=zh-TW&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://twitter.com/azalyn22/status/7643841016365056&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhh6R7ICoXQ46iquAzchOadx_xhr5g

some japan shop assistant talk about kinect sales

Around the Network

Media Create TOP 30 :

http://www.gpara.com/ranking/mediacreatebn/ranking_20101125.php

GT5 Launch in Japan :

Sh1nn said:

Media Create TOP 30 :

http://www.gpara.com/ranking/mediacreatebn/ranking_20101125.php

GT5 Launch in Japan :

Nice, I also like those boxes in the background with logitech logos...should be great sales for all

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Carl2291 said:

PSP at 100k? Wow.

PS3 > Wii again, as it should be.

360 gets a big increase, well played Kinect

And Black Ops sells 150k week one.

Nice.

Wow! was he banned for that!? Gosh! I have seen worst and they got away with just minor sanctions. How can that be consider trolling? 

It's really hard to speak out opinions here especially with a word nintendo on it. I am sorry this banned is stupid ( can't find a perfect word other than stupid so excuse me for that ) IMO. Oh well I'll just stop here don't wanna risk of getting banned.

4k1x3r said:
bmmb1 said:
4k1x3r said:

Who said PS3 won't outsell Wii this week? =D

Actually I don't recall anyone saying this, not as some fact, since, beyind GT5 coming next week,  new PS3 bundles came out this week.

Read the last week thread then. :) PS3 beating Wii on GT5's week I saw it, but for the rest... Even the Source thought Wii will stay on top.

I was correct though :)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

O_O!!! PSP is a ZOMBIE!!!