Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 11/15 ~ 11/21

4k1x3r said:

Who said PS3 won't outsell Wii this week? =D

Actually I don't recall anyone saying this, not as some fact, since, beyind GT5 coming next week,  new PS3 bundles came out this week.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

PSP will explode in Japan when the AKB48 game comes out.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

seems like most kinect buyers in Japan are actually new console owners unless media create doesn't track bundles software because 5000 kinect consoles sold and kinect adventures sold less then 8k to not be on the top 20 list. Next few week sales will determine if kinect has had any meaningful impact on 360 in Japan. Playstation is doing crazy well. Next week its sales should soar much higher. And psp might sell over 200k units world wide O_O.

Jin_Shihouin said:

PSP will explode in Japan when the AKB48 game comes out.

i am an AKB48 fan and i would buy 10 PSPs for an autographed copy LOL!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Impressive COD number for the ps3, that would put first week at 3.9m for ps3.

Was hoping kinect would push the 360 to atleast 15k but i guess that battle is over for ms in japan.

PS3 and Wii had a very good week in HW.

Amazing psp #s, when the new MH comes out i expect 150k  atleast for the psp that week.

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
4k1x3r said:

Who said PS3 won't outsell Wii this week? =D

Actually I don't recall anyone saying this, not as some fact, since, beyind GT5 coming next week,  new PS3 bundles came out this week.

Read the last week thread then. :) PS3 beating Wii on GT5's week I saw it, but for the rest... Even the Source thought Wii will stay on top.

I'm excited about Monster Hunter, it better get released in the west. With the success of Tri Capcom have no excuse even if the PSP is a dying system outside of Japan. Or better yet port it to the 3DS.

On a side note, console sales are crappy as usual. =P 

darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:

The 360 is up 250%!!!*  Kinect hardware mooooover in Japan confirmed!!!!

ahem.... sorry I turned into darth then for a sec...

*unfortunatlety this only means 5k. lol

You forgot CAPSZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dammit. must try  HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!

Par Example:

The 360 is UP 250%!!!*  Kinect hardware MOOOVER in Japan CONFIRMED!!!!

OMGOMGOMG!!!!

You need to be more Japanese about this Darth Kun

NANDATO KORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Keisuu Sugoi DessuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(I am not sure of Keisuu is the right word tho but it sounds good :P )

Anywho PSP IS ON FIRE!!!! almost 100k? cuz of some colors? 0_0 MH week with MH bundle and such should be fun to see

and PS3> Wii again in Jp...lol the wii winning streak was such a short one...so correct me if I'm wrong here, at this point the BEST Wii can do is match then umber of winning weeks to PS3 right? Who would have guessed that at the begining of the year eh? I just love how things turn around so fast

and xbox....I'm sorry but those are horrible numbers...would be funny if that senkaku complex or w/e lame site was actually right with their paranoid article, would be lolworthy

GREAT numbers for Black OPs....COD mania is spreading

Tactics Ogre is still hanging on nice

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

so the Japanese preview was way off on some parts again....

On the SW front looking closely

Winning 11 Bombed hard on the wii

and can someone please help clarify two things for me

Didn't Sonic Colors launch in Jp this week?

Are those numbers for Epic Yarn good or bad for the region?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I like how people are all happy there's PS3 domination only by 1K in Japan :D Let's see how ps3 does worldwide first then root victorious.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909