By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Chrome complains heavilly

Looked up the infection(SWF:CVE-2010-1297-A ) and it's certainly not good. I hope everyone's protected and things get settled soon.
http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Threat/Encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Exploit:SWF/CVE-2010-1297.A

Around the Network

I didn't get a warning, then again i have internet explorer, which probably means im already screwed

What can I say, it makes me laugh.

I'm on campus and this is the 3rd campus computer I used to successfully log on to VGC.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

OMG VGChartz is d0med!!1

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Salem said:

I didn't get a warning, then again i have internet explorer, which probably means im already screwed

IE8 isn't blocking it, but warnings are coming up about programs trying to run on my computer (using MSE for my av).  Time to contact the ad company again, Brett.  Or shut them off for now.

Around the Network

There is arleady a topic about this, you should probobly merge them or something.

Calm, everyone, calm.

The only issue is that somewhere in some suspicious website, there is a link to gamrFeed. That's what I get from the securrity warning. Of course, it could be the other way around, which is much worse.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

Calm, everyone, calm.

The only issue is that somewhere in some suspicious website, there is a link to gamrFeed. That's what I get from the securrity warning. Of course, it could be the other way around, which is much worse.

Lies! This is your revenge for dying so early in the mafia game!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

preventing acess to odnon.org using Sophos which to me looks like a link off the site probably an Ad.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
hatmoza said:
Kantor said:

Calm, everyone, calm.

Lies! This is your revenge for dying so early in the mafia game!

Rats!

Or should I say, cats.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective