By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Mikey is already released.

Yet no reviews yet......bummer.

Around the Network

What on Earth?

Oh well, I'll check my local store in the morning I guess.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Already tried it out. Not so bad actually, but nothing special. It's a solid platformer, and the painting with the brush is a nice feature, but get's old pretty quick. In the end it's a standard jump'n' run, nothing somebody should get overly exited about, and IMO it doesn't live up to it's hype. I would give it a 7 out of 10.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Pfft... lucky...

Silver-Tiger said:

Already tried it out. Not so bad actually, but nothing special. It's a solid platformer, and the painting with the brush is a nice feature, but get's old pretty quick. In the end it's a standard jump'n' run, nothing somebody should get overly exited about, and IMO it doesn't live up to it's hype. I would give it a 7 out of 10.

Really? Bummer, i already spent $64 on the collectors edition. 

Around the Network

Epic Mickey tribute on Youtube, it's alright.

SuperAdrianK said:
Ajax said:

I read on the internet 

If they say is from the internet, then it must be true.

this

Voltaire said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Really? Bummer, i already spent $64 on the collectors edition. 

Don't get too dissapointed, I'm pretty harsh as a critic, so you could still like it. :D

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I was at the Disney Store yesterday at the mall yesterday and they didn't have it. I will wait until the 29th.

Its in Aussie stores.