By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony revealing a PS3 Game a Day after the VGA.

It doesn't say it's exclusive, just that it's an exclusive PS3 reveal.

Around the Network

*Sly4.

*Siphone filter.

*Starhawk.

ohhh the possibilities!!! recently teased sly4 or sony cambridge project or Warhawk creator game in development.

Got me money on Sly 4.

ocean-1984 said:

Sly 4

Probably this, the Sly Collection had a reveal trailer at the end.

uncharted 3 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

Since it has to be PS3 related, but not necessarily a game, how about a ps4 adapter for the ps3...haha...but defiantly sly 4

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Dark Storm/Universe/Rain (sequel of Dark Cloud and Chronicles :p). It's a joke but if it happens no one knows what will happen to me, I may die of happiness and in fact end up missing the game.

Carl2291 said:

It's one of 3 things.

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Keep dreaming, kid. Not gonna happen.

It'll be GT6. That way we'll know about it for at least the next 4 years XD.

In all honesty its more than likely either something from Insomniac or something from Naughty Dog. Weren't both of them talking about new IPs?

CGI-Quality said:
Nomad Blue said:

It doesn't say it's exclusive, just that it's an exclusive PS3 reveal.

On the contrary...

Sony revealing new PS3 exclusive Dec. 12

Revealing your big new game during the Spike Video Game Awards? Pfft -- that's so last year. Sony is taking the wraps off of something for PS3 big enough to warrant its own event the day after the VGAs in Hollywood. It all goes down at 2PM PT on Sunday, December 12. (We'll definitely be in attendance.)

Let's have some fun with this -- what do you, dear Readers, think it could be? We'll throw a name out there to get you started: Uncharted 3. You can surely do better than that. Let the brainstorming commence in comments!

How does that make it a PS3 exclusive rather than an exclusive PS3 reveal?  To me, all that ad is saying, is something will be revealed exclusively at the event on the 12th, and not that there's a PS3 exclusive being revealed.