By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony revealing a PS3 Game a Day after the VGA.

UNCHARTED 3!!!!!!
Starhawk!!!
GT6!?!??!?!?
New Wipeout!?!?
Agent?

Anything with whats already yet to come in 2011 is fine. Sony just likes to spank M$ right now.

Around the Network

maybe a release date for resistance 3?? xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Lair 2 !!!!

agent footage

libellule said:
Nomad Blue said:

How does that make it a PS3 exclusive rather than an exclusive PS3 reveal?  To me, all that ad is saying, is something will be revealed exclusively at the event on the 12th, and not that there's a PS3 exclusive being revealed.

come on

Sony revealing new PS3 exclusive Dec. 12

Come on what?  We don't even know that it's a game that's being revealed.  It could be a new service, or just about anything to do with the PS3 really!

Around the Network

superme PS3 bundle for X'mas..

320GB PS3 with 2x DualShock3 controllers , 2x PSmove , 1x PSeye & 2x games in it for just US$399..

xxDDD

This will be GTAV as an exclusive!

It shall be the Elder Scrolls V exclusive to PS3.

libellule said:
Zkuq said:
libellule said:

come on

See the picture? It only says 'exclusive PS3 reveal'. Doesn't say 'game' anywhere. As for the article, I believe they were just too quick to jump to conclusions like this (like you are). It doesn't really matter what they write if the original source was something entirely different.

That said, it could be a game but we've seen too many of these 'exclusive reveals' already so I wouldn't put my hopes up.

hum, u know. I understand your point. And you have one.

The problem is that the game (or the event) will be made by SONY THEMSELVE

The probability that Sony is making an event EXCLUSIVLY for a multiplateform game is rather low and I doubt it would be worth ....

So, in conclusion : Sony event ==> Sony is the publisher ==> PS3 exclusive

But we can't be sure if it's a game. It could be a service, it could be DLC... It could be just about anything. It's not limited to being a game.

Zkuq said:
libellule said:
Zkuq said:
libellule said:

come on

See the picture? It only says 'exclusive PS3 reveal'. Doesn't say 'game' anywhere. As for the article, I believe they were just too quick to jump to conclusions like this (like you are). It doesn't really matter what they write if the original source was something entirely different.

That said, it could be a game but we've seen too many of these 'exclusive reveals' already so I wouldn't put my hopes up.

hum, u know. I understand your point. And you have one.

The problem is that the game (or the event) will be made by SONY THEMSELVE

The probability that Sony is making an event EXCLUSIVLY for a multiplateform game is rather low and I doubt it would be worth ....

So, in conclusion : Sony event ==> Sony is the publisher ==> PS3 exclusive

But we can't be sure if it's a game. It could be a service, it could be DLC... It could be just about anything. It's not limited to being a game.

the only thing that can be called an "exclusive" is A GAME
if it is a service or an accessory, you never said "new exclusive"
at best you will say : "new exclusivity" or may not even use the word "exclusive" to define it

Time to Work !