By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Having vgchartz problems

Am I the only one that's having vgchartz problems. It won't let my reply to any thread and sometimes it saids website not found. lol

Around the Network

lol

no problems here

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

oldschoolfool said:

Am I the only one that's having vgchartz problems. It won't let my reply to any thread and sometimes it saids website not found. lol

It seems you are indeed doomed. Good luck.

Above: still the best game of the year.

oldschoolfool said:

Yeah, sometimes the reply box is totally empty for me.  All that appears is the cursor.  I type out a reply but it usually ends up as a totally blank post.  I can go back and edit, though.  Aside from that, my biggest VGChartz problem is trying to log on when I'm asleep.  I can't do it......or maybe I DO do it and I just can't remember.  Either way, it's a problem

And since you're an oldschool fool, here's a vid of one of my favorite old school gaming shows.  I just saw it on youtube (was going to make a thread about Kinect ripping off Nick Arcade but lost interest when I thought about boobs).  Hopefully it will take your mind off of your woes and my penis.