By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran turismo 5 releasing tommorow in France!!

kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Lucky....when is the review embargo btw? I can't wait to see them bitch about every damn thing lol

if you are expecting the french to bitch about GT then you will wait a loing time... they love it over there, possibly more than anyone anywhere.

well, obviously, they will BITCH A LOT
tonne of people are unhappy about the std vs premium, the track list, the car list
but they will still buy it ;)

also, the reviewer will not be gentle with this GT5 and the rating may be lower than usual but the game will still sell very well : FM3 is not on PS3

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:
kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Lucky....when is the review embargo btw? I can't wait to see them bitch about every damn thing lol

if you are expecting the french to bitch about GT then you will wait a loing time... they love it over there, possibly more than anyone anywhere.

tonne of people are unhappy about the std vs premium, the track list, the car list

also, the reviewer will not be gentle with this GT5 and the rating may be lower than usual but the game will still sell very well : FM3 is not on PS3

Source?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
libellule said:
kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Source?

well, check any forum neogaf/gtplanet/vgchartz or some french website

people complain about this but they still want to buy it

on play3live.fr some people were even posting sc about std car and say they looked like PS2 cars
but those people were getting GT day1 !

Time to Work !

libellule said:
well, check any forum neogaf/gtplanet/vgchartz or some french website

people complain about this but they still want to buy it

on play3live.fr some people were even posting sc about std car and say they looked like PS2 cars
but those people were getting GT day1 !

Internet haters are everywhere but they are a minority and don't represent the final sales.

And like you said... they will buy it on DAY1.

Will vgchartz' tracking even notice an early release in France?

Around the Network

I'm french and I can confirm that lots of people who pre-ordered GT5 received a phone call from Micromania who told "You can get GT5 tomorrow", In the same time, Amazon.fr sell GT5 for 55€ (all inclusive) and is available on november 22th...

http://www.amazon.fr/Gran-Turismo-5-compatible-3D/dp/B002KMIELS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1290172761&sr=8-2

Wouldnt surprise me if its not just france, it seems like GT5 discs are arriving at retailers all around the globe over then next few days

So France gets it tomorrow, with 500k copies of the game on sale?

Can't wait to see these in VGC numbers!

Lies... GT5 will be delayed like always.

well any news if this is gonna get tracked???