By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't like the fact that I was lynched without a majority.

But what can one do?

Anyway, you'll see whether you were right or not tomorrow morning, I suppose.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Next person to complain or "pretend" to complain about the plurality voting system gets mod killed.

As moderator, its your responsibility to take into account any criticisms that the players have towards this game, especially when the issue in question can be easily recitfied to make it similar to every other mafia game.

This is absolute horse crap that'll only help scum at the end game.

If you are arrogant enough to not change something that is so horribly broken despite the protest of all these members, you suck. Fact.

Threatening us with mod kills...LMAO... Mr.Kitten can go get himself run over by a car.

hatmoza said:

Next person to complain or "pretend" to complain about the plurality voting system gets mod killed.

Go on, then, modkill me >_>

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Did I mention Mr. Kitten was a dictator?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Did I mention Mr. Kitten was a dictator?

Nope, but then we forgot to mention that the citizens of VGChartzville have a long history of engaging in violent insurrections which end in brutal tyrannicide.

Seriously though, if kantor got lynched because we reached the required majority for in-game behind-the-scenes reasons, all you need to do is tell us that kantor met the number of votes required for a lynch.  Problem solved. 

Around the Network

Bwahahaha you guys are good.

Go to bed.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

You can always tell a Texan, but you can't tell him much.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

A day passed since I'd eaten that mouse j0. That's when I realized I needed to find a place to use the bathroom. I went back to what remained of Kantor's home later that night, dug a little hole in the ashes and started answering nature's call. That's when I saw  theprof00 being chased by a mysterious man holding what seemed to be a gun! I was hopeless.   As I sat in those ashes I couldn't do anything but watch.

theprof00 stumbled over a sleeping dog. Before he could recover, the mysterious person was already standing over him.

theprof00 gazed up in horror "yer- you're one of the very bad  people Mr. Kitten warned us about ... I'm not scared."

Those were the only words that were able to escape prof's mouth in that brief encounter because the mysterious person didn't hesitate to shoot a bullet through his brains at point-blank range.

theprof00 is dead.

Day 2 Start!

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6     Role
Dsister Truck                
Dtewi Kantor                
Final-Fan Kantor                
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor                
Hephaestos Radish                
Homer_Simpson Radish

Kantor Homer                Town
Linkzmax Radish                
MetalGear_94 Radish

Noname2200 Kantor                
Nordlead Radish                
Radishhead Kantor                
Stefl1504 Kantor

Theprof00 

Kantor                Town
TruckOsaurus Homer                
Vetteman94                  
Wonktonodi Prof                

Well, shoot. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!