By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hephaestos said:

And even out of these, I consider some cautious as they have kept investigating actively others while their votes were cast.

edit in bold

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
Kantor said:

The reason I haven't been cautious/conservative with my voting this round is that nobody has.

you've missed some things skimming through the thread.

A couple of players have been very cautious. Some have even participated heavily in interogations yet did not lay a vote on that person even though they expressed heavy suspicion. Heck besides the 5-6 players shifting their votes arround every 5 minutes, I'd say most of the town is being cautious. And even out of these, I consider some cautious as they have kept investigating others while their votes were cast.

You on the other hand have been using your Vote as a FoS.... This is bad for many reason, but the main one here is because you're not actually sustaining these votes with much, hence why the calls of revenge votes. Proff shifts votes often, but at least they are accompanied with many arguments.

Now with that nobody  you're threading into radishead style contradictions as was pointed in MG's post that you quoted... last round you didn't even want to joke vote....

I'm beginning to realise that now. Tomorrow I'll be back to my cautious self, I promise.

But for now, my vote on Homer still stands.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:
In that post, you're basically stating that you think I'm town. 
"least damaging way to waste a day on a mislynch"
"I won't regret this lynch even if he flips town"
"he, a townie, is dead"
"blaming the town for lynching someone who acts like mafia"

To me, it looks like you're trying to both get me lynched, yet stay as far away from it as possible. Obviously, if you're mafia, you'd know that I'm town, so this seems like the ideal method of drawing suspicion form yourself if a lynch were to occur.

Edit: This post was aimed at FF

Those quotes are me speaking hypothetically. 

I am not trying to "stay away" from your lynch; I have been one of the most vocal if not THE most vocal advocate of your death. 

I just think that it is best for the town that you die, and that it will not be that bad for the town even if you flip town.  Your behavior will simply be a magnet for suspicion that distracts from other scum hunting. 

Dammit radish, you just don't seem to even understand that there is anything wrong with what you did.  Even now, you can't admit it, can you? 

If that is the reason you are willing to lynch radish you shouldn't hasitate to lynch Homer either, because he will sooner or later get the attention and be lynched. Actually he already has a lot of people on his ass. Just saying that they are a distraction is not enough reason for me to vote. If you really think he is Mafia then say so and you will maybe get my support, but right now it's just "He is a distraction" - "It's better to lynch him now". I don't want a to mislynch on a distraction, I want to mislynch on a person with a high probability of being Mafia.

Like I already said I don't really see Radish as Mafia, thats how it is. It would be much easier for me to vote for Homer, although right he also is 'just' a distraction I feel more comfortable lynching him.

Homer_Simpson said:
dtewi said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
dtewi said:

Godofwar, can you at least sparknote those long posts?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3763970

Read that post....atleast the bit starting from the vote on radishhead by final fan

Could you summarize your suspicions in one nice eloquent post?

Now then, I think we should lynch the scummiest person that would give us the most info.

-Radish

-Kantor

-Homer

My top suspects.

I think lynching Kantor and Homer could exonerate a fair few people and condemn some others, with Kantor more so than others.

Unvote: radish for the time being.

so no reasons for suspecting them are given, and then you make an assertion with nothing to explain it?

good to know...

*headdesk*

Suspicions of those other two have been stated before... I think that since other people have very nicely stated them it was redundant to state them again. Are you trying to find something in posts that aren't even suspicious?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Just a reminder that the countdown clock is at 22 hours. Person with the most votes will be lynched. That goes for No Lynch as well.

Days will never be extended in this game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Well then, with all the evidence having previously been stated (check GoW's post if interested) I will decide on a person to vote for.

Vote: Kantor

Honestly, his playstyle has changed drastically. If he's not scum, I don't know who is.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

You call your vote on radish a placeholder, and he was at Hammer, and thank goodness that some vote counting was off, because he might have been hammered. That was NOT a placeholder vote, and by your own admission, you don't even know what he's been doing that warrants a vote.

Hephaestos said:

Heck besides the 5-6 players shifting their votes arround every 5 minutes, I'd say most of the town is being cautious. 

This is quite the exaggeration, Heph. Care to explain why you're making him out to be somewhat more reckless than anyone else?

MetalGear_94 said:

The reason I didn't vote yet is because I have been trying to decide who I think is more likely to be scum between radishhead and kantor.

Why are you taking such a long time to decide?

hat can we please have a vote total?