By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Metalgear, you said earlier to radish

"DIE RADISH DIE" yet didn't vote.

When questioned about this, you didn't directly respond to the person asking, but instead posted something addressed to Radish. Did you know that you were asked why you did not vote along with your statement?

Anyway, you said that he was inconsistent in his stance on lynches, and that you SHOULD vote for him, but that you are concerned about bandwagoning by kantor and wonk.

However, in much the same manner, you neither FoS'ed either of those people, nor have you contributed any insight into those suspects, nor questioned them.

Do you think you can just sit back while scum trip over themselves and slip up by saying something really incriminating?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

If there's one thing I know about homer, it's that he's tricky.

IF homer was mafia, it's a very good chance that radish is too.

Homer can you comment on what you posted? You said Kantor is trying to control to town to vote Radish, but he clearly isn't. Are you perhaps mistaken with someone else? It was either ff or dtewi who was saying something like "Vote Radish everyone!!"...so, to me, it looks like you did the same thing radish did, in that you voted for someone for a reason that doesn't exist.

When you return can you respond to this?

I was the one screaming that. It was to apply some pressure.

Though it's curious that he had maintained a very calm demeanor. I would have cracked from that much earlier.

Although that;s not significant of anything. In any case, I want radish to be lynched before I fall asleep.

Vote: radishhead

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

quoted for attention, hephaestos.

Who was your HoS?

theprof00 said:

Who was your HoS?

i didn't say it cause he hasn't done anything damning since the first page. it was gow.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

Who was your HoS?

i didn't say it cause he hasn't done anything damning since the first page. it was gow.

actually, I would call his mega-post suspicious. It seems over the top.

It looks like he's trying to avoid looking like a bandwagon voter by providing reasons that haven't been given. It is so much so, that it's almost comical.

Additionally, his vote is right where bandwagon votes usually go, but that's hardly evidence. 

God of war also has the problem of overacting and is obsessive of his goals. I could easily see him leading a mislynch on radish.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

Who was your HoS?

It looks like he's trying to avoid looking like a bandwagon voter by providing reasons that haven't been given. It is so much so, that it's almost comical.

Additionally, his vote is right where bandwagon votes usually go, but that's hardly evidence. 

God of war also has the problem of overacting and is obsessive of his goals. I could easily see him leading a mislynch on radish.

he's not leading it though.

And I recall him doing longass posts like this in his first games too, so it's still somewhat in charatcer, though yeah he hasn't done it in the past few games.

I already had a rather sterile discution with GoW, it's gonna need a bit more than just him over questioning the current guy in the chair to reopen that page, but keeping watch is always good.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

Who was your HoS?

he's not leading it though.

And I recall him doing longass posts like this in his first games too, so it's still somewhat in charatcer, though yeah he hasn't done it in the past few games.

I already had a rather sterile discution with GoW, it's gonna need a bit more than just him over questioning the current guy in the chair to reopen that page, but keeping watch is always good.

I agree, it's not entirely evidence.

It's just some stuff I'm watching over, and I don't want him to think it makes him suspicious because I don't want him to stop contributing in the future simply because it's being questioned.

And ya, I meant "leading" as in "leading the mafia". Providing enough reasons that other mafia could just say something like "basically everything gow was stuff I was already thinking and he really covered everything so, vote: X". 

However, the last time I remember him making a longass post like that was when he was mafia with me....although, I think he did it in the dbz game as well, and he was a power townie. Thank you for your viewpoint.

However, I'd also like to note that you seem a bit reserved this game. Are you humbled by last game or something?

theprof00 said:

When questioned about this, you didn't directly respond to the person asking, but instead posted something addressed to Radish. Did you know that you were asked why you did not vote along with your statement?

Anyway, you said that he was inconsistent in his stance on lynches, and that you SHOULD vote for him, but that you are concerned about bandwagoning by kantor and wonk.

However, in much the same manner, you neither FoS'ed either of those people, nor have you contributed any insight into those suspects, nor questioned them.

Do you think you can just sit back while scum trip over themselves and slip up by saying something really incriminating?

When I said "DIE RADISH DIE" it was just a joke I wasn't going to vote for him

I don't think I have ever fos or hos'ed anybody, I usually say I'm suspicious of them or vote

I'm beginning to suspect Kantor more because he keeps on voting and unvoting, first time he joined a wagon on radishhead the second and third time it seemed like revenge votes against you and homer.

and wonks hasn't been back since his vote on radishhead

-

MetalGear_94 said:
theprof00 said:

When I said "DIE RADISH DIE" it was just a joke I wasn't going to vote for him

I don't think I have ever fos or hos'ed anybody, I usually say I'm suspicious of them or vote

I'm beginning to suspect Kantor more because he keeps on voting and unvoting, first time he joined a wagon on radishhead the second and third time it seemed like revenge votes against you and homer.

and wonks hasn't been back since his vote on radishhead

I'm not revenge voting Homer so much as voting him for making a completely illogical and untruthful accusation.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

At this point, we have radishhead radically switching his position in-game, and Kantor's...interesting...statements and reactions about the thread.  At this point I'm willing to give radishhead the benefit of the doubt and assume that he's just trying to improve his play, rather than that he's scum who completely gave himself away, although I'm amenable to changing this vote. 

Kantor though...every time he posts, he just seems more and more like scum.  He's engaged in some pretty wild exaggeration to justify himself in this thread (see: "seven bandwagons", "L-3", neither of which had happened when he originally made his post),  he jumped on a bandwagon in a manner which is out of character (last game, when it was clear that either prof or hephaestos was lying, he played it cautiously and kept his nose out of it, so why is he willing to lynch today?  For the "irony"?),  he's twice engaged in pointless retaliation votes after only a modicum of pressure, and now he's trying to justify it by claiming that homer's vote is unsubstantiated, notwithstanding the fact that his own vote on radishhead is even less justified

Either the man's a townie who folds under the smallest bit of pressure...or he's scum.  I think it's the latter.

unvote

Vote: Kantor

hatmoza said:

OP updated with timer :3

I think we're actually doing pretty well in terms of pacing, and I'd argue that a timer is unnecessary at this point, especially since it will expire before the weekend ends.  I formally request that the time limit be removed for the time being.

Linkzmax said:

I do not risk an edit. Fixed the size and added Kantor's vote on Homer

Votals:
[6,L-3] radishhead: (dtewi), nordlead, Hephaestos, Final-Fan, GodofWar_3ever, Wonktonodi, (Kantor), TruckOSaurus
[2,L-7] TruckOSaurus: dsister, noname2200
[2,L-7] Kantor: (theprof00), theprof00, Homer_Simpson
[1,L-8] noname2200: TruckOSaurus
[1,L-8] Homer_Simpson: Kantor
[1,L-8] No Lynch: radishhead
[0] Final-Fan: (GodofWar_3ever), (theprof00), (theprof00)
[0] GodofWar_3ever: (Final-Fan), (nordlead)
[0] Heaphaestor: (GodofWar_3ever)
[0] Vetteman94: (dtewi)
[0] theprof00: (Kantor)
[5] No Vote: Linkzmax, MetalGear_94, Stefl1504, Vetteman94, dtewi

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

This contains some flaws, most notably that it has Truck voting twice.  I'm also eager to hear what your thoughts about the game are, since you've been online for as much of the game as anyone, but have been eerily silent for most of it this time around.