By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kantor said:
Homer_Simpson said:
Kantor said:

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

And so, we want to Day One Lynch him.

There's a beautiful poetic symmetry there.

Vote:  radishhead.

this doesnt even hide that its a fairly baseless bandwagon vote, again I have to query these kind of votes, to me it seems the perfect scum tactic, join a bandwagon that seems to have taken hold on loose evidence and hope you get the person lynched before people can question what is going on...

It's an extremely baseless bandwagon vote. It just has more base than any other bandwagon vote.

Besides, in MINHA, we killed two mafiosi with baseless bandwagon votes.

so basically the logic is that of a blind man in a room firing a gun off in any direction that feels good to him?

the fact we got lucky in previous rounds is no evidence of anything for this round though...

Around the Network
Homer_Simpson said:
Kantor said:
Homer_Simpson said:
Kantor said:

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

And so, we want to Day One Lynch him.

There's a beautiful poetic symmetry there.

Vote:  radishhead.

this doesnt even hide that its a fairly baseless bandwagon vote, again I have to query these kind of votes, to me it seems the perfect scum tactic, join a bandwagon that seems to have taken hold on loose evidence and hope you get the person lynched before people can question what is going on...

It's an extremely baseless bandwagon vote. It just has more base than any other bandwagon vote.

Besides, in MINHA, we killed two mafiosi with baseless bandwagon votes.

so basically the logic is that of a blind man in a room firing a gun off in any direction that feels good to him?

No, not really.

It's like a man being in a room, with five people surrounding him, and one of them is a murderer. He has one bullet. One of the men starts theorising on how he shouldn't shoot anybody.

It's like shooting that man.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

In those 130 posts, I saw perhaps seven different bandwagons initiated by five different people, each less logical than the last... Were I a mafioso, would I really start shivering in my boots at an FoS when somebody else was on L-3?

Perhaps I'm just misremembering, or perhaps we simply have very different definitions, but... what are these "seven different bandwagons" you speak of?  And who was at L-3 at the time you made that post?

Kantor said:

Okay, my internet is now more or less functional, and doesn't disconnect every three seconds.

So, I may as well address prof.

Prof, do you know how many posts I had to skim to get to your FoS? A good 130. In those 130 posts, I saw perhaps seven different bandwagons initiated by five different people, each less logical than the last. I couldn't care less about your silly FoS. Were I a mafioso, would I really start shivering in my boots at an FoS when somebody else was on L-3? The time at which I finished reading through the thread was the time after you posted your Finger of Suspicion. Coincidence, nothing more.

Where, exactly, have I been avoiding your questions? Your only question to me has been whether I've finished reading the thread, to which I replied "Yes", in a roundabout sort of way. If you want to ask anything else, ask away. I've explained why I've been lurking, and I won't be lurking any more.

As for why I jumped on the radish bandwagon (like the other six people who did so but weren't questioned), it's because it's the most logical lynch train yet. The first one with widespread support. And furthermore, I haven't really seen radish defend himself properly.

My FoS was silly and you didn't care to see it?

Funny that you voted me almost immediately afterwards using my suspicion of you as reasoning.

That is extremely inconsistent Kantor.

PS: OH NOES 130 posts!!! Not a good excuse for not keeping up.

Kantor said:

. I couldn't care less about your silly FoS. Were I a mafioso, would I really start shivering in my boots at an FoS when somebody else was on L-3? The time at which I finished reading through the thread was the time after you posted your Finger of Suspicion. Coincidence, nothing more.

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:
Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

kantor, are you done reading yet?

Somewhat.

Perhaps I've missed something, but the first two and a half pages are almost all composed of meta-meta-theories and ridiculous tables with arbitrary probabilities of what could happen.

Oh, and a bunch of random voting because of some entirely made-up percentages.

posted as soon as I fosed him for lurking.

vote: kantor

What is this? I don't even...

I mean, that is paranoid, even for you. I didn't see your post. I was busy trying to make sense of the thread and get my stupid wireless connection to stop disconnecting every five minutes.

Vote: theprof00

I guess you were shaking in your boots mafioso.

Around the Network

OMG at the mega posts. Those are as long as the first 100 replies put together. Now for catchup time

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

more computer trouble kantor?

Didn't you say it was fixed?

It's now been nearly an hour since myself and noname just asked you questions while you were online.

You are NOT doing a good job defending yourself with your defense of "you haven't asked me any questions".

Unvote: radishhead

I still want to see him die though.

My suspicion has been further aroused by prof. I don't think I ever remember him saying "Yeah, I agree." or "Ah. I see." It's hardly scummy, but it's just a change in playstyle.

Now here's how I thinK:

If radish is town, prof may be scum.

If radish is scum, prof is probably town.

It's a very complicated theory that doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but lest I help someone with my theories who is scum, I'll explain tomorrow.

Now then, Kantor has been brought to my attention.

Pursue the subject further, please, prof.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

theprof00 said:
Kantor said:

. I couldn't care less about your silly FoS. Were I a mafioso, would I really start shivering in my boots at an FoS when somebody else was on L-3? The time at which I finished reading through the thread was the time after you posted your Finger of Suspicion. Coincidence, nothing more.

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:
Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

kantor, are you done reading yet?

Somewhat.

Perhaps I've missed something, but the first two and a half pages are almost all composed of meta-meta-theories and ridiculous tables with arbitrary probabilities of what could happen.

Oh, and a bunch of random voting because of some entirely made-up percentages.

posted as soon as I fosed him for lurking.

vote: kantor

What is this? I don't even...

I mean, that is paranoid, even for you. I didn't see your post. I was busy trying to make sense of the thread and get my stupid wireless connection to stop disconnecting every five minutes.

Vote: theprof00

I guess you were shaking in your boots mafioso.

When you voted for me, that was cause for concern.

The FoS wasn't.

Post killed; forum fixed?