By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:

If radish does flip scum my top suspects are prof and kantor.  If not ... well, whatever. 

That's totally baseless. When I was on mafia I lynched my fellow scum! I'm totally willing to throw my fellow scum under the bus in order to make myself look pro-town. Even my scum mates were complaining about me.

As per your other comment above, last game when I was on truck's ass, he was totally willing to night kill me in order to make it look like the mafia had framed him.

Acctualy some time ago when I won with Mafia I did the same... Mafia do lynch themselves in order to get an advantage..

hmm, and if theProf was being over defensive in that, you just backed him up but without trying to look like you were too much so, intriguing...

Around the Network

I've defended myself enough - I don't think that I've done enough, but everything that I say brings more people onto me. No 1st day lynch? Scum! 1st day lynch if the consequences are right? Scum! Bending the truth and exaggerating? Scum! Being completely honest and saying that my stance on day 1 lynches means nothing? Scum! Saying anything in general = scum, yet last game I said hardly anything - and that was scummy too.

What can I do? Nothing. So do whatever, vote for me if you like - even if you do lynch me, I think the town will gain some useful information from the way that people have acted today.

Thanks - Radishhead out.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Bending the truth and exaggerating? Scum!

This is actually the one that matters the most.  In the future, stop doing this, and you'll be fine.

Homer_Simpson said:
Kantor said:

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

And so, we want to Day One Lynch him.

There's a beautiful poetic symmetry there.

Vote:  radishhead.

this doesnt even hide that its a fairly baseless bandwagon vote, again I have to query these kind of votes, to me it seems the perfect scum tactic, join a bandwagon that seems to have taken hold on loose evidence and hope you get the person lynched before people can question what is going on...

Acctualy I think the sly scum won't bandwagon without base... it often shows how scummy they maybe are if they are trying to do this... well

but Radishs last post really tempts me to vote for him, just giving up is so... well actually its not that scummy and I can feel with him since my first Mafia game ended similarly on day 2^^

Stefl1504 said:
Homer_Simpson said:
Kantor said:

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

this doesnt even hide that its a fairly baseless bandwagon vote, again I have to query these kind of votes, to me it seems the perfect scum tactic, join a bandwagon that seems to have taken hold on loose evidence and hope you get the person lynched before people can question what is going on...

Acctualy I think the sly scum won't bandwagon without base... it often shows how scummy they maybe are if they are trying to do this... well

but Radishs last post really tempts me to vote for him, just giving up is so... well actually its not that scummy and I can feel with him since my first Mafia game ended similarly on day 2^^

and its because that attitude is being put about (probably by scum themselves) that they can get away with bandwagoning...

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
radishhead said:

Bending the truth and exaggerating? Scum!

This is actually the one that matters the most.  In the future, stop doing this, and you'll be fine.

Sorry to post again, but just wanted to say that I've taken this into consideration.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Okay, my internet is now more or less functional, and doesn't disconnect every three seconds.

So, I may as well address prof.

Prof, do you know how many posts I had to skim to get to your FoS? A good 130. In those 130 posts, I saw perhaps seven different bandwagons initiated by five different people, each less logical than the last. I couldn't care less about your silly FoS. Were I a mafioso, would I really start shivering in my boots at an FoS when somebody else was on L-3? The time at which I finished reading through the thread was the time after you posted your Finger of Suspicion. Coincidence, nothing more.

Where, exactly, have I been avoiding your questions? Your only question to me has been whether I've finished reading the thread, to which I replied "Yes", in a roundabout sort of way. If you want to ask anything else, ask away. I've explained why I've been lurking, and I won't be lurking any more.

As for why I jumped on the radish bandwagon (like the other six people who did so but weren't questioned), it's because it's the most logical lynch train yet. The first one with widespread support. And furthermore, I haven't really seen radish defend himself properly.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Homer_Simpson said:
Kantor said:

It's an extremely baseless bandwagon vote. It just has more base than any other bandwagon vote.

Besides, in MINHA, we killed two mafiosi with baseless bandwagon votes.

theprof00 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vote Count

kantor (L8)- prof

trucks (L7)- dsister,noname

NL (L8)- radish

radish (L1)- dtewi, nordlead, heph, ff, 3ever, wonk, kantor, trucks

Proffy, why should people unvote Radish just so we can play your way and lynch Kantor. The dude said something about a new PC and connection problems...its not like he made contradictions and admitted to having a fake "no lynch on day 1" stance....

Would you say having pc problems is any different from being in the hospital, like homer was?

No trouble voting homer when he had an excuse.

Whatever, lynch radish. Silly me to think that questions should be answered.

Again, you haven't asked me any questions.

Homer_Simpson said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:

If radish does flip scum my top suspects are prof and kantor.  If not ... well, whatever. 

That's totally baseless. When I was on mafia I lynched my fellow scum! I'm totally willing to throw my fellow scum under the bus in order to make myself look pro-town. Even my scum mates were complaining about me.

As per your other comment above, last game when I was on truck's ass, he was totally willing to night kill me in order to make it look like the mafia had framed him.

hmm, I think your point is fair, but the way you have made it seems a little over defensive to me, almost like you are trying to hard...

You're right, I shouldn't be responding to asinine accusations, but I also doubt you would've come to defend me.