By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

ok so...

he does seem shifty and inconsistant in his stance.

on the other hand, it seems to me that he always manages to get the heat on himself on day one, somehow... whether town or SK (seen 3 games of his so far).

I've noticed this too. 

Perhaps we should focus on some of the guys who have barely posted until we have more information on his actions.

I'd like to hear what Kantor has to say. He showed up an hour ago saying he was going to read through and then never returned. Seems pretty scummy to me.

unvote

FoS Kantor

"Lynch lurkers" again?

The difference is that last round (MINHA) had some actual coherent and rational discussion (pre-apocalypse). Again, this round has theories about theories about theories and arbitrary tables which prove nothing and are used to support completely unrelated points.

I genuinely have no idea what's going on.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

kantor, are you done reading yet?

Somewhat.

Perhaps I've missed something, but the first two and a half pages are almost all composed of meta-meta-theories and ridiculous tables with arbitrary probabilities of what could happen.

Oh, and a bunch of random voting because of some entirely made-up percentages.

posted as soon as I fosed him for lurking.

vote: kantor

You really are paranoid.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

You really are paranoid.

well hat is modding, so someone has to do the part :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Mr. Kitty:

Is everyone ok with c03n3nj0 added to the mix? Oh! a mouse!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hephaestos said:

noname with his 5 jobs and wonky being new were your best bets. they seem active so not sure you'll maintain your play streak.

Hey, it's only TWO jobs!  Unfortunately, one of them routinely makes unreasonable demands on my time...

An unrelated note:

http://forums.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=70871&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

Apparently radish head has quite the reputation!

Around the Network

Well I need to head off to work where I'll be till really late then I'll have to return really early the next day.  So I might not be able to post for 25 hours.  Looking forward to reading what goes on when I get back.

hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitty:

why not.... we'll have to redo the stat tables though... 100 more posts on lynching theory!!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theprof00 said:
Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

kantor, are you done reading yet?

Somewhat.

Perhaps I've missed something, but the first two and a half pages are almost all composed of meta-meta-theories and ridiculous tables with arbitrary probabilities of what could happen.

Oh, and a bunch of random voting because of some entirely made-up percentages.

What is this? I don't even...

I mean, that is paranoid, even for you. I didn't see your post. I was busy trying to make sense of the thread and get my stupid wireless connection to stop disconnecting every five minutes.

Vote: theprof00

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

ok so...

he does seem shifty and inconsistant in his stance.

on the other hand, it seems to me that he always manages to get the heat on himself on day one, somehow... whether town or SK (seen 3 games of his so far).

I've noticed this too. 

Perhaps we should focus on some of the guys who have barely posted until we have more information on his actions.

I'd like to hear what Kantor has to say. He showed up an hour ago saying he was going to read through and then never returned. Seems pretty scummy to me.

unvote

FoS Kantor

"Lynch lurkers" again?

The difference is that last round (MINHA) had some actual coherent and rational discussion (pre-apocalypse). Again, this round has theories about theories about theories and arbitrary tables which prove nothing and are used to support completely unrelated points.

I genuinely have no idea what's going on.

last game, all 5 mafia were lurking.  (dtewi was slightly more active than the others though, and noname had a genuinely good reason for not posting)

There are no theories about theories about theories. There is a fact that if anyone were to take a chance on a day 1 lynch, this is the game to do it. A mislynch here will carry the least impact out of any normal mislynch. 

hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitty:

sure and bye for now