By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Portal 2 Delayed to April 2011 instead of Feb 2011

Valve has pushed back Portal 2 again.

The game has been delayed an additional two months and will now ship during the week of April 18, 2011.

"This two month slip not only marks the shortest delay in Valve's proud tradition of delays, it represents the approaching convergence of Valve Time and Real Time," the developer said in a statement.

"Though this convergence spells doom for humanity, it will not affect the new Portal 2 release date."

Portal 2 was originally supposed to ship this holiday, but it was pushed back to early next year.

Source: http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/113/1135601p1.html

========================

Personally this is good news for me.

Before Portal 2's delay, these were the games releasing in Feb 2011 that I want:

Portal 2, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Marvel VS Capcom 3, Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm.

Crazy right? Now that Portal 2 has been delayed, the list for Feb 2011 has shrunk but still doesn't help me lol.

Around the Network

they need more time to include Move support?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Sucks for me. Yakuza 4 and Earth Defense Force come out around then.

Porcupine_I said:

they need more time to include Move support?

Though I wisht that could be true, Valve has said that they won't include Move Support for Portal 2 but could possibly do for Portal 3 :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Portal 2 just got Killzowned.

I actually thought it came out late March anyway... so I'm not too bothered

well the important thing is that it is the best it can be before they release it

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(