By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kevin Butler and GT5!!!

lol, another very nice butler ad. I've said it before and I mean it, whoever made the decision to change marketing direction to these butler ads, deserves a massive raise/bonus etc.

Around the Network
superchunk said:

lol, another very nice butler ad. I've said it before and I mean it, whoever made the decision to change marketing direction to these butler ads, deserves a massive raise/bonus etc.

They've left and gone to Activision I think!

chris212223 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Oh damn, I honestly did think this was real for a Split/Second.

tehehe 

It was soo awesome it all felt like a Blur to me xD

Are you making a referring to a game which is vastly inferior to GT5?

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Very good ad, entertaining and gave us enough reasons to go buy the game. Butler rules!

_BetterThanToast_ said:

Hahaha! Brilliant. Almost as good as the dildo-copter in the gif thread.

You're welcome.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network

i like how all the parking spaces are reserved for Kevin Butler

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

KB FTW!!!

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

Love how they didn't just put the disclaimer as "Professional driver in a closed course, do not attempt", But put "Mr. Butler is a professional driver in a closed course."

Butler is too genious for Sony. And they can claim it's the best as they are being honest

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Porcupine_I said:

i like how all the parking spaces are reserved for Kevin Butler

Yeah, that's exactly what I was going to point out but you beat me to it.

Anyway, probably Sony's best ad so far this gen.