Forums - Sony Discussion - Kevin Butler and GT5!!!

i like how all the parking spaces are reserved for Kevin Butler

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

KB FTW!!!

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

Love how they didn't just put the disclaimer as "Professional driver in a closed course, do not attempt", But put "Mr. Butler is a professional driver in a closed course."

Butler is too genious for Sony. And they can claim it's the best as they are being honest

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Me Getting the Big Boss Emblem!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8blJhM6PZ4

Porcupine_I said:

i like how all the parking spaces are reserved for Kevin Butler

Yeah, that's exactly what I was going to point out but you beat me to it.

Anyway, probably Sony's best ad so far this gen.

Around the Network

best commercial I've seen in a while!

haha... kb puts a smile on my face everytime.

Kinda Off-Topic - is their a GT5 steering wheel bundle and if not which one would you guys recommend?

Ricoswuave38 said:

haha... kb puts a smile on my face everytime.

Kinda Off-Topic - is their a GT5 steering wheel bundle and if not which one would you guys recommend?

Logitech Driving Force GT (not GT Pro, that's a PS2 GT4 model). You can find it on ebay for less than $99.

It's great that Sony is advertising GT5 during NFL games.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

LOL GREAT KB AD!!!!

And about time as well!!!

I can't stop loving his laugh!!!

And big lol at VP of Add More Awesome telling PD to make 1000 cars instead of 500