By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Badgenome Vs. Boutros

Welcome to the Greatest User Tournament 2010!

The match ups are chosen at random.

The Rules.

1. Vote for ONE contestant.
2. ONE vote per round.
3. Must have over 100 posts.
4. Users in the Tournament CAN vote in EVERY round. Even their own.
5. No flaming or insults will be tolerated Not even sly digs. Mention why you're voting for the person without insulting the other i.e DO NOT say "I'm voting for batman because he's not a fanboy"
6. Do not pester people to vote for you, do not question people's votes especially if it's your round. If I see any contestant doing this I'll deduct 5 votes from their total for the round. Play fair!!!!

Day 66 of 70
Previous rounds
Stage 1 - (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)
Stage 2 - (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)
Stage 3 - (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)
Q-Final  - (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Break the rules and you will be banned from the Tournament.

Around the Network

badgenome!

badgenome

Boutros. Come on, dude! You can rid us of this asshole once and for all!

badgenome

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

Difficult one, like em both

But Boutros gmv this round :) GL to both

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Oh shoot. Poor me!

Badgenome might win the election even if he doesn't win the popular vote. Seen it happen before.

I pick badgenome, he preaches hope and change.

Badgenome. I dunno who that other guy is because I don't recognise the avatar. Who reads names nowadays, really?

Tease.

badge

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO