By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game that came out in 2010 have you played the most?

Hmm... I've played so friggen many that I haven't spent that much on any single one. I've put about 20 hours into 20 different games. I'd say the most for a game that came out this year is about 80 for Mass Effect 2. The most overall is Borderlands. My profile currently says 5 full days of play time so 120 hours. 

Once I finally get some free time (a week off) I'll be sure to get Halo Reach from 30ish to over 100.

Around the Network

I believe I have about 2 and a half days of playtime in Halo Reach.

fable 3- 58 hours

Monster Hunter 3 - 124 hours and 31 minutes (I only got it in September as well!)

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 108 hours and 52 minutes

Final Fantasy XIII almost 70hrs!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XIII - 110 hours

DQIX - 50 Hours

KH:BBS -- 38 Hours

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with probably over 40 hours playtime.

ModNation Racers - About 60 hours, maybe more...

Endless Ocean 2 - 199 hours

I tend to buy games late though, so while EO2 would still be my most played game this year, most of the other games I played a lot of were released before 2010 and I bought them this year, or I am still playing them from ages ago (Battalion Wars II and Mario Kart Wii)

as such, next in line:

Metroid Prime Trilogy - 90 hours
F1 2010 - 83 hours

then a non Wii game - Trackmania Nations Forever -59 hours

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition - 38 hours
Phoenix Wright: Justice For All - 30.5 hours
Red Steel 2 - 29 hours (and counting)

I can't be bothered to list the rest, but I have spent some time on 7 other Wii games (none release in 2010), 6 other WiiWare games (4 released in 2010) about an hour on the recent Wiiware demos and 12 minutes on SMB:Lost Levels for the Virtual Console.

I also bought GTA:San Andreas cheap for PC, and played some Vice City too... i'd have to put the games in to see how much i played exactly, but I estimate about 15 hours of VC, and 40 for San Andreas.
And finally I downloaded portal when it became free on Steam, which I have spent 7 hours on.

In total this year so far about 520 hours on Wii games (only 2 of which released this year EO2 and RS2) about 90 hours on WiiWare (5 of those games releasing this year) and about 125 on PC games (none release this year) ignoring online flash games.

Bad Company 2 - 160 hours

Demon's Souls - 90 hours

Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening  - 35 hours